TO

Moderator: Cactus Jack

TTown
Bench Warmer
And1: 11

Re: TO 

Post#21 » by TTown » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:03 am

braylon seems like one of those guys who just needs to be in the right situation, and that's one of the reasons his career numbers are rather inconsistent. if i remember correctly, he just never got off the ground with san francisco last year. this year, our younger receivers are raving about the leadership role he's taken behind the scenes and he's obviously been spectacular in our three preseason games. coaches are loving him. not sure i'd put too much stock on his 9 games as a niner.

rice/edwards should be a very good 1-2, and as mentioned above, baldwin's a standout in the slot. health is everything in this league, and if everyone stays healthy i just don't see how this group is a deterrent. we could do a lot, lot worse.
ImageImageImageImage
Bulltalk
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 9,277

Post#22 » by Bulltalk » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:21 am

TTown wrote:braylon seems like one of those guys who just needs to be in the right situation, and that's one of the reasons his career numbers are rather inconsistent. if i remember correctly, he just never got off the ground with san francisco last year. this year, our younger receivers are raving about the leadership role he's taken behind the scenes and he's obviously been spectacular in our three preseason games. coaches are loving him. not sure i'd put too much stock on his 9 games as a niner.

rice/edwards should be a very good 1-2, and as mentioned above, baldwin's a standout in the slot. health is everything in this league, and if everyone stays healthy i just don't see how this group is a deterrent. we could do a lot, lot worse.

We could have the Dolphins receiving corp.
"I'm a truth teller. All I do is tell the truth."

(Donald Trump - 8/11/16)
kevin44
Senior
And1: 8

Post#23 » by kevin44 » Wed Dec 5, 2012 4:39 pm

"Seahawks have cut wide receiver Edwards who had just eight catches for 74 yards and one touchdown in 10 games." You guys should have kept Owens.

Return to Seattle Seahawks