WR Jermaine Kearse (concussion)
RB Marshawn Lynch (knee)

Saints

Questionable

LB Keyunta Dawson (calf)
DE Glenn Foster (knee)

Danny's .02:

1. Lopsided Legion.
Maxwell has done pretty well, but no Browner and Thurmond means Jeremy Lane will be playing a game of wits with Drew Breese. They love to pass to quick RB's and lanky TE's in zones that Lane will have to be covering, he'll need to look good and probably also get some help from the linebackers.

2. Beastquake tremors
Marshawn has to be thinking he's going to show the world again.

Predictions-
Saints 24 Seattle 31
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 36

Re: Game 12: Seattle vs Saints 

Post#2 » by Sweezo » Tue Dec 3, 2013 12:33 am

I am not a fan of the Monday night games in Seattle. I'm still at work, traffic's going to be lousy, and I'll be stuck listening to the first quarter on the radio.

That said, what a matchup! I'm so excited for this game. The Saints are one of those few franchises that command my full respect. I find nothing to hate about them. Brees excels with less than many QBs, and he's been the role model for Russell. They're also the franchise that's also been so supportive of Team Gleason which also means a lot to me. I'm not a Saints fan, but I don't mind seeing them do well.

It's going to be loud as hell tonight...
Brandon-Clyde
RealGM
And1: 5,655

Post#3 » by Brandon-Clyde » Tue Dec 3, 2013 1:59 am

Avril with the great defensive play that leads to a TD
There are no constraints on the human mind, no walls around the human spirit, no barriers to our progress except those we ourselves erect." -- Ronald Reagan
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#4 » by Sweezo » Tue Dec 3, 2013 2:04 am

Brandon-Clyde wrote:Avril with the great defensive play that leads to a TD

YES! I want a beat down...
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#5 » by Sweezo » Tue Dec 3, 2013 2:07 am

Our LB corps looks fantastic. Great anticipation and tackle by Wright on Sproles, and a great hit by Irvin on Graham to knock the ball loose. Oh, I wish I had gone to this game...the atmosphere feels electric there.
Brandon-Clyde
RealGM

Post#6 » by Brandon-Clyde » Tue Dec 3, 2013 2:08 am

Sweezo wrote:
Brandon-Clyde wrote:Avril with the great defensive play that leads to a TD

YES! I want a beat down...

They are off to a good start towards that but must not become complacent and think the game is over early
There are no constraints on the human mind, no walls around the human spirit, no barriers to our progress except those we ourselves erect." -- Ronald Reagan
Brandon-Clyde
RealGM

Post#7 » by Brandon-Clyde » Tue Dec 3, 2013 2:16 am

17-0 Seattle but it is still so early that the game isn't anywhere near over
Brandon-Clyde
RealGM

Post#8 » by Brandon-Clyde » Tue Dec 3, 2013 2:36 am

Seattle needs to respond to the Saints TD with one of their own to demoralize the Saints
Brandon-Clyde
RealGM

Post#9 » by Brandon-Clyde » Tue Dec 3, 2013 2:54 am

Had to settle for a fg. Now the defense needs to stop the Saints
Brandon-Clyde
RealGM

Post#10 » by Brandon-Clyde » Tue Dec 3, 2013 3:10 am

Great drive to end the half as Seahawks take a 27-7 halftime lead and Seahawks will receive to start the 2nd half
Brandon-Clyde
RealGM

Post#11 » by Brandon-Clyde » Tue Dec 3, 2013 3:49 am

Seahawks score a TD on a fluke play(tipped by Seahawk receiver but to Seahawk FB Derrick Coleman who leans in for the TD)
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#12 » by Sweezo » Tue Dec 3, 2013 3:57 am

Defense is pinning its ears back now. I love games like this...the roar of the crowd, the flurry of the pass rush. The Saints are beat and they look like they know it.

Brandon-Clyde wrote:Seahawks score a TD on a fluke play(tipped by Seahawk receiver but to Seahawk FB Derrick Coleman who leans in for the TD)

What an awesome play by Coleman [negating a horrible drop by Davis].
Brandon-Clyde
RealGM

Post#13 » by Brandon-Clyde » Tue Dec 3, 2013 4:53 am

Correct me if I'm wrong but with a victory next week over the 49er's the Seahawks clinch home field advantage throughout the playoffs?
Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 5,399

Post#14 » by Danny Darko » Tue Dec 3, 2013 6:04 am

Tonight's game brought us one of the best explanations of a no call ever: http://fansided.com/2013/12/02/ed-hochuli-spent-mnf-stretching-balls-video/
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#15 » by Sweezo » Tue Dec 3, 2013 10:47 pm

Brandon-Clyde wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but with a victory next week over the 49er's the Seahawks clinch home field advantage throughout the playoffs?

I think we would need one more win. A win @ SF gets them to 12-1 with tiebreakers over New Orleans and Carolina. So if the 'Hawks dropped the last three games [@NYG, ARI, STL] and either New Orleans or the Panthers win out they would they would finish with a better record.

Return to Seattle Seahawks