DE Jason Pierre-Paul (shoulder)

S Cooper Taylor (hamstring)

CB Corey Webster (ankle)

Probable

DT Cullen Jenkins (shin, quadriceps)

CB Terrell Thomas (knee)

Danny's .02:

1. Russell Wilson record watch
Another chance for him to get the record for wins over first 2 season. Sophomore slump...pfffft.

2. Sherman
Richard is actually due to make some noise. I'm looking for a pick 6 here or a vicious block to a aid a pick 6.

3. Tate
He's been banged up for a while. Hopefully he's starting to shake off some of the bruises and will make a wow play or three.

4. Luke Wilson
Responded to my hopes last week, so here we go again. Make us believers in your speed and downfield blocking again Luuuuuuuke.

Predictions-
Giants 12 Seattle 21
Brandon-Clyde
RealGM
And1: 5,603

Re: Game 14: Giants vs Seahawks 

Post#2 » by Brandon-Clyde » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:55 pm

So far except for a couple plays the offense seems to be sleepwalking through the game
There are no constraints on the human mind, no walls around the human spirit, no barriers to our progress except those we ourselves erect." -- Ronald Reagan
Brandon-Clyde
RealGM

Post#3 » by Brandon-Clyde » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:08 pm

After an interception by Sherman the Seahawks sustain a drive for a TD
There are no constraints on the human mind, no walls around the human spirit, no barriers to our progress except those we ourselves erect." -- Ronald Reagan
Brandon-Clyde
RealGM

Post#4 » by Brandon-Clyde » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:28 pm

Except for one drive the offense seems lackadaisical today. Still the team leads 13-0 at the half
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 36

Post#5 » by Sweezo » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:18 pm

Brandon-Clyde wrote:Except for one drive the offense seems lackadaisical today. Still the team leads 13-0 at the half

And yet they're dominating somehow. One of the more boring games I've watched this season, the offense seems lackluster, and not for one second do I feel the outcome is in doubt.
Brandon-Clyde
RealGM

Post#6 » by Brandon-Clyde » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:26 pm

Sweezo wrote:
Brandon-Clyde wrote:Except for one drive the offense seems lackadaisical today. Still the team leads 13-0 at the half

And yet they're dominating somehow. One of the more boring games I've watched this season, the offense seems lackluster, and not for one second do I feel the outcome is in doubt.

This victory will belong to the defense which has played exceptionally well
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#7 » by Sweezo » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:26 pm

My goodness...Maxwell's a bit of a ballhawk, isn't he? He's effective at ripping the ball away from the recover.
Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 5,377

Post#8 » by Danny Darko » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:30 pm

Sweezo wrote:My goodness...Maxwell's a bit of a ballhawk, isn't he? He's effective at ripping the ball away from the recover.

Yeah he has nice size and hands too evidently
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#9 » by Sweezo » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:37 pm

Danny Darko wrote:
Sweezo wrote:My goodness...Maxwell's a bit of a ballhawk, isn't he? He's effective at ripping the ball away from the recover.

Yeah he has nice size and hands too evidently

Knowing Browner and Thurmond at both free agents, I've been concerned about the Seahawks ability to keep them around after this season. Browner seems poised to decline [this is his one true shot at an NFL contract that will keep him financially stable for the rest of his life] and is full of risk, and Thurmond seems poised to get paid. Lane and Maxwell have both played well enough that I'm not all that concerned any more.
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#10 » by Sweezo » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:55 pm

**** refs call a 15 yard personal foul for hitting a defenseless receiver in the head where Chancellor didn't hit the receiver in the head and the receiver was so defenseless that he continuing running for the first down. There is zero accountability for those blown calls. The NFL's so concerned about liability for concussions that they'll ignore incompetence under the guise of caution.
Rebel234
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#11 » by Rebel234 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:51 pm

You guys are a great team, how come you guys barely crack more than 2 pages?:/
nuke the whales
Junior
And1: 6

Post#12 » by nuke the whales » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:22 pm

We're resting up for the playoffs.
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#13 » by Sweezo » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:00 am

Rebel234 wrote:You guys are a great team, how come you guys barely crack more than 2 pages?:/

You're a Portland Trailblazers' fan who doesn't understand why there's not a huge presence for a Seattle team on a site that primarily caters to basketball fans?

I don't know...try asking these guys...

Rebel234
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#14 » by Rebel234 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:43 am

Sweezo wrote:
Rebel234 wrote:You guys are a great team, how come you guys barely crack more than 2 pages?:/

You're a Portland Trailblazers' fan who doesn't understand why there's not a huge presence for a Seattle team on a site that primarily caters to basketball fans?

I don't know...try asking these guys...

My bad I just didn't expect it.

Hey I was wondering how come nobody actually replies when u email realgm@moderator or whatever?
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#15 » by Sweezo » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:47 pm

Rebel234 wrote:My bad I just didn't expect it.

It's not a big deal. I'm just ribbing you anyway. I certainly wish we had more traffic but the situation is what it is.

Rebel234 wrote:Hey I was wondering how come nobody actually replies when u email realgm@moderator or whatever?

Were you trying to e-mail me or someone else? I may not be the right person to answer the question depending on the answer. There's a "feedback or suggestions" board that might help you get your question answered.
bbms
Analyst
And1: 531

Post#16 » by bbms » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:02 am

Boring game. The difficulties this offense have to sustain drives kind of makes me mad, which kind of makes me question not only the OLine but the receiving core consistency too, since Wilson has shown his willingness to throw the ball early when he sees options. Even in a game like this.

Return to Seattle Seahawks