Game 12: Seattle vs Minnesota 

Post#1 » by Danny Darko » Sun Dec 6, 2015 7:27 am

VS.

beat the cheats

Injury update:

Seahawks-

Out
RB Marshawn Lynch (Abdomen)
WR Paul Richardson (Did Not Participate, Hamstring)
Demarcus Dobbs (Concussion)

Doubtful
Burley (ankle)
Will Tukuafo (concussion)

Danny's .02:

1. A New "Back to the same old" Wilson!
I've been all over his lack of decision making quickness an accuracy this year, but two weeks in a row he's looked back to the sweet spot of his learning curve and effectiveness. We're going to need Wilson to be the head of the snake if we are going to hold on to playoff aspirations with Arizona winning games and the Packers lucking out on a Fail Mary karma write off vs the Lions.

2. Wilson (the other)
No Jimmy Graham just when Russell Wilson was starting to use him the right way, but that's ok because we've ridden this wilson for big plays on a Super Bowl Run. I am guessing the Graham effect will be to the benefit of the blocking scheme and Luke. I do think the Graham effect will be interesting for the next item.

3. Angry Doug
Dude is balling out the last 3 weeks like never before in his career. Hopefully this either doesn't suffer from the attention D's pay to Graham, or at least means Luke Wilson, Tyler Lockett, and Kearse see more break away plays while teams focus on A.D.

4. Peterson vs the D
I like any matchup we get vs any RB in the league... unless we give up vertical passing. A team that can hit a bunch of downfield throws on us and has a guy like AP is dangerous.

Predictions-
Seattle 21 Vikes 17
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,437

Re: Game 12: Seattle vs Minnesota 

Post#2 » by Cactus Jack » Sun Dec 6, 2015 11:34 pm

I predict 38-7 Hawks lol. Great win! The team is clicking finally. December as always.
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
Brandon-Clyde
RealGM
And1: 5,655

Post#3 » by Brandon-Clyde » Mon Dec 7, 2015 1:31 am

Cactus Jack wrote:I predict 38-7 Hawks lol. Great win! The team is clicking finally. December as always.

Still very little margin for error but yes they do look a lot better these last few weeks
There are no constraints on the human mind, no walls around the human spirit, no barriers to our progress except those we ourselves erect." -- Ronald Reagan
Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 5,390

Post#4 » by Danny Darko » Mon Dec 7, 2015 1:55 am

Wilson not holding the ball too long and the O-Line are great signs. I think we know at this point Shead is a better CB thank Williams and that helps a lot, too.

Still it looks like our achilles heel is currently advanced passing teams, but the pass rush has been good, which is wasn't early in the year.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,437

Post#5 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Dec 7, 2015 3:32 am

With the offense having turned a corner, I'm not so worried about playing in shootouts now come playoff time. We can compete with AZ, CAR, GB.
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over

Return to Seattle Seahawks