Game 11:Seahawks vs Eagles 

Post#1 » by Danny Darko » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:37 am

VS.

Injury update:

Seahawks-

Eagles

Danny's .02:

1. Nickel for your thoughts
Amadi is likely going to be the nickel. Really I'd love to see more Blair on the field, but I get that they like the Diggs/Mac duo and so Diggs is unlikely to be moved to make room for Marquis. Either way Taylor was frustrating to watch. This should be an improvement.

2. Clowney
He's questionable and so is our pass rush. Why isn't Collier getting burn over Ansah? Sounds like we'll see more Shaq Griffen#2 on the edge either way. Helpful is that the Eagles standout RT is out and that has led to sacks in previous games.

3. Tight end??
Dickson didn't come back from the injury, Luke Wilson is likely out, and that leaves us with emerging clutch Jacob Hollister, and please god let us see Fant catch something in the open field and give us a refrigerator Perry momen to cherish.

Predictions-
Seattle 31 Iggles 28
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,441

Re: Game 11:Seahawks vs Eagles 

Post#2 » by Cactus Jack » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:31 pm

Where the hell has this Defense been all year?
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 5,392

Post#3 » by Danny Darko » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:34 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:Where the hell has this Defense been all year?

And minus clowney...

it's funny because Greg Bell asked Pete why he hadn't gone to Shaquem for edge pressure and he seemed incredulous, but then the next game Shaq was on the edge for the first time since the first game of his career. He's not the reason per se we are getting pressure but even though he's not getting sacks I think it changes the O-line spacing for Reed, Green, and Ansah
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,441

Post#4 » by Cactus Jack » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:05 pm

Danny Darko wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Where the hell has this Defense been all year?

And minus clowney...

it's funny because Greg Bell asked Pete why he hadn't gone to Shaquem for edge pressure and he seemed incredulous, but then the next game Shaq was on the edge for the first time since the first game of his career. He's not the reason per se we are getting pressure but even though he's not getting sacks I think it changes the O-line spacing for Reed, Green, and Ansah

Diggs has made a difference. He scored really well this game. Like an 88 overall. Had a forced fumble. It's a great addition. Ziggy Ansah finally showed up too.
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over

Return to Seattle Seahawks