ImageImageImageImageImage

Transaction Discussion Part 3 (Trades, Free-Agency, News, Rumors & Ideas)

Moderators: og15, TrueLAfan

madmaxmedia
RealGM
And1: 6,846

Re: Transaction Discussion Part 3 (Trades, Free-Agency, News, Rumors & Ideas) 

Post#1481 » by madmaxmedia » Thu Mar 3, 2022 5:23 pm

Assuming PG, Kawhi, and Norm are all in the free and clear health-wise heading into next year, its going to be an interesting offseason. Ideally we could consolidate 2-3 players into 1-2 better players, but not sure how it will all work out cap-wise. I'm already assuming we keep RoCo.

Actually, the 2 TPE's we've picked up can go unused to make it easier to keep RoCo and Hart.
ejftw
General Manager
And1: 4,140

Re: Transaction Discussion Part 3 (Trades, Free-Agency, News, Rumors & Ideas) 

Post#1482 » by ejftw » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:42 pm

Assuming no picks are bought on draft night, currently, Clippers would hold about the 46th pick on draft night. Not a sexy area to be in, no doubt, but there could still be some interesting prospects. Some names I see mocked to go around that area I'd love to take a swing on are:

Isaiah Mobley - Big Bro of Evan with two more years of college seasoning on him. Obviously, not as good but a similar skill set and is poised to have a very lengthy career in the association. It still amazes me that the Mobley's, Onyeka, Montgomery and Dominick Harris were on the same AAU team. Think he's poised to be an exceptional second C.

Kennedy Chandler - I doubt Chandler actually does drop, but if he does, he's a good floor general.

Ismael Kamagate - A gamble here, as Kamagate can end up being a rotational big, or bottom out like Oturu and Kabengele.

Return to Los Angeles Clippers