ImageImageImageImageImage

Transaction Discussion Part 3 (Trades, Free-Agency, News, Rumors & Ideas)

Moderators: og15, TrueLAfan, QRich3

TheNewEra
RealGM
And1: 7,699

Re: Transaction Discussion Part 3 (Trades, Free-Agency, News, Rumors & Ideas) 

Post#1401 » by TheNewEra » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:36 pm

og15 wrote:https://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2021/3/22/22344664/lakers-rumors-montrezl-harrell-charlotte-hornets-nba-trade-deadline

Lakers were interested in moving Harrell before they got slammed with injuries. Thought it was working pretty well there, but I don't watch/follow them. RingColluder would be happy to trade back for him. Now sure about Kawhi and co., though, lol

He should of taken the sign and trade to the Hornets and got all of his money
Scoundreldays
Sophomore
And1: 58

Post#1402 » by Scoundreldays » Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:06 pm

Damn George Hill to the 76ers ☹
psimanic1
Starter
And1: 964

Post#1403 » by psimanic1 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:09 am

I come in peace, but I am not bringing gifts, just one question. What is the situation with Jay Scrubb, is he still on LAC? Do you guys think you pick up his option for next season or is he UFA? I saw him on FA list(rfa, ufa, fa, options...) and I would love to get him to Denver to replace Barton hopefully one day
madmaxmedia
General Manager
And1: 3,986

Post#1404 » by madmaxmedia » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:32 pm

psimanic1 wrote:I come in peace, but I am not bringing gifts, just one question. What is the situation with Jay Scrubb, is he still on LAC? Do you guys think you pick up his option for next season or is he UFA? I saw him on FA list(rfa, ufa, fa, options...) and I would love to get him to Denver to replace Barton hopefully one day

He's been hurt but still definitely a Clipper, my guess is we will be keeping him through next year.
psimanic1
Starter
And1: 964

Post#1405 » by psimanic1 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:33 pm

madmaxmedia wrote:
psimanic1 wrote:I come in peace, but I am not bringing gifts, just one question. What is the situation with Jay Scrubb, is he still on LAC? Do you guys think you pick up his option for next season or is he UFA? I saw him on FA list(rfa, ufa, fa, options...) and I would love to get him to Denver to replace Barton hopefully one day

He's been hurt but still definitely a Clipper, my guess is we will be keeping him through next year.

:(
I really wanted him on Nuggets, while watching his videos saw a bit on Tatum in him for some reason, I think he can be really valuable and hope you guys go for a vet instead of him :lol:

Return to Los Angeles Clippers