ImageImageImageImageImage

NBA Gatorade League: Agua Caliente Clippers of Ontario

Moderators: TrueLAfan, QRich3, og15

TheNewEra
RealGM
And1: 6,228

Re: NBA Gatorade League: Agua Caliente Clippers of Ontario 

Post#201 » by TheNewEra » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:15 pm

QRich3 wrote:I'm all for trading away one of our C's to upgrade the roster and promoting Mfi to the 10-15 MPG back-up C. I think he's ready for a small role like that.

We could just promote J Green to the starting PF spot have Harkless play backup 3 and let Fi and Harrell play 4 and 5
Young Sterling
Sophomore
And1: 131

Post#202 » by Young Sterling » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:04 pm

TheNewEra wrote:
QRich3 wrote:I'm all for trading away one of our C's to upgrade the roster and promoting Mfi to the 10-15 MPG back-up C. I think he's ready for a small role like that.

We could just promote J Green to the starting PF spot have Harkless play backup 3 and let Fi and Harrell play 4 and 5

I think we need to totally try this out. Doc is being stubborn about those Fi and Green minutes though. I think the best thing to do would be to buy two Austin Rivers jerseys and put those on both players. They will end the week as permanent starters.
TheNewEra
RealGM
And1: 6,228

Post#203 » by TheNewEra » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:33 pm

Young Sterling wrote:
TheNewEra wrote:

I think we need to totally try this out. Doc is being stubborn about those Fi and Green minutes though. I think the best thing to do would be to buy two Austin Rivers jerseys and put those on both players. They will end the week as permanent starters.

Yeah and I believe Fi might be a inch taller than Green. Fi will have to get a bit stronger to help out in the paint but then again might just have Harkless crash the glass with Harrell
QRich3
Forum Mod - Clippers
Forum Mod - Clippers
And1: 3,944

Post#204 » by QRich3 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:15 pm

I thought Green was gonna be the starter instead of Moe, but the defense has worked a lot better with 3 wings so I understand him wanting to start with Moe. I’m not a fan of any of the 2 bigs line ups, if we want room for Mfi there needs to be a consolidation trade where we send out Moe and one of the bigs for a better 3&D wing. There’s not enough minutes for both bigs as is.

Return to Los Angeles Clippers