No
55%

Total votes: 11

Wammy Giveaway
Starter
And1: 1,047

The Deal With Posts Like This 

Post#21 » by Wammy Giveaway » Tue Apr 9, 2019 9:20 pm

Whenever I post these rumors, it's so that the Clippers can prove me wrong. How?

1. By signing someone other than Melo
2. By converting one of their two-way players

Well, the Clippers have conceded to a Warriors sweep by claiming a waived player who is playoff-ineligible.

Read on Twitter
Galloisdaman
Analyst
And1: 2,167

Re: The Deal With Posts Like This 

Post#22 » by Galloisdaman » Tue Apr 9, 2019 10:28 pm

Wammy Giveaway wrote:Whenever I post these rumors, it's so that the Clippers can prove me wrong. How?

1. By signing someone other than Melo
2. By converting one of their two-way players

Well, the Clippers have conceded to a Warriors sweep by claiming a waived player who is playoff-ineligible.

Read on Twitter

Interesting timing of this move since he is not playoff eligible. Either they really wanted him or they were just doing Miami a favor. Or something else lol. :)
My eyes glaze over when reading alternative stat (not advanced stat) narratives that go many paragraphs long. If you can not make your point in 2 paragraphs it may not be a great point. :D
Ranma
RealGM
And1: 4,062

This is Who Some of Us Wanted Even in a Deteriorated State?! 

Post#23 » by Ranma » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:00 am

You can't spell "Melo" without "ME". Dude has always been a coach-killer and selfish player. It's no coincidence that the Nuggets and practically every other team he's been on have been better off since Carmelo Anthony left. He not only insisted that the Knicks gut their roster in order to trade for him instead of waiting to sign with New York outright within a few months, but he also single-handedly killed Lin-sanity.

Melonhead is not only an inefficient volume chucker, he's an offensive black hole who kills ball movement on top of being a defensive liability. He's never really been a team player. OKC and Houston didn't want him on their respective rosters. It takes a Stephen A. Smith level of myopia for anyone to not see this and welcome him to any team you're rooting for.

LA Legends: Kershaw & Koufax_ Image _IGNORED: Max Headrom-esqtvd-QRich3-EBledsoe12-alon8882-45clip
Galloisdaman
Analyst
And1: 2,167

Re: This is Who Some of Us Wanted Even in a Deteriorated State?! 

Post#24 » by Galloisdaman » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:09 pm

Ranma wrote:You can't spell "Melo" without "ME". Dude has always been a coach-killer and selfish player. It's no coincidence that the Nuggets and practically every other team he's been on have been better off since Carmelo Anthony left. He not only insisted that the Knicks gut their roster in order to trade for him instead of waiting to sign with New York outright within a few months, but he also single-handedly killed Lin-sanity.

Melonhead is not only an inefficient volume chucker, he's an offensive black hole who kills ball movement on top of being a defensive liability. He's never really been a team player. OKC and Houston didn't want him on their respective rosters. It takes a Stephen A. Smith level of myopia for anyone to not see this and welcome him to any team you're rooting for.

That is true but when a man is overmatched he will even reach for a plastic spork as a potential weapon. :)
My eyes glaze over when reading alternative stat (not advanced stat) narratives that go many paragraphs long. If you can not make your point in 2 paragraphs it may not be a great point. :D

Return to Los Angeles Clippers