ImageImageImageImageImage

Did you ever hate Laker fans as much as you have this offseason?

Moderators: og15, TrueLAfan

Quake Griffin
RealGM
And1: 4,638

Re: Did you ever hate Laker fans as much as you have this offseason? 

Post#21 » by Quake Griffin » Sun Jul 7, 2019 10:55 pm

Typical Laker-Clipper fan exchange

Clipper fans minding their business: *Whistles while walking*

Laker fan: You are unhappy in Los Angeles and being in our shadow, you must move to Seattle.

Clipper fans minding their business: But I was just whistling, I didn't say any---

Laker fan: NO! I said you are unhappy in our shadow. That means you are: a) unhappy; and b) in our Rob Pelinka-Kobe-Called-Heath-Ledger-Months-After-He-Was-Dead Shadow. You must move to Seattle.

Clipper fans minding their business: ........?
“I’ve always felt that drafting is the life blood of any organization.” - Jerome Alan West.
SashAlex
Lead Assistant
And1: 345

Post#22 » by SashAlex » Sun Jul 7, 2019 11:37 pm

mttwlsn16 wrote:
SashAlex wrote:
mttwlsn16 wrote:They all suck. Entitled, living in the past, "we got ringz doe" garbage ass fake fans.

Couldn't be happier that after they got LeBron and AD we still have the best team in LA.

F them.

That's why you have to find yourselves a new home.

You're too unhappy living in our shadow and not even Jesus will help you put Clippers above the Lakers.

Find yourselves a new home.
****. Off.
Staples belongs to the LA Kings. Not the Clippers or the Lakers. If you want the Clippers gone then you're bitch ass team can find a new home too.

There is a difference between the Lakers and Clippers. Everywhere we go, we hang Championship banners. I'll only remember the Clippers covering them with selfies. :)))

I'll be happy to move away from you even in Inglewood or somewhere else not to share the same court with "the Clippers".
Quake Griffin
RealGM

Post#23 » by Quake Griffin » Sun Jul 7, 2019 11:42 pm

SashAlex wrote:
mttwlsn16 wrote:
SashAlex wrote:

You're too unhappy living in our shadow and not even Jesus will help you put Clippers above the Lakers.

****. Off.
Staples belongs to the LA Kings. Not the Clippers or the Lakers. If you want the Clippers gone then you're bitch ass team can find a new home too.

There is a difference between the Lakers and Clippers. Everywhere we go, we hang Championship banners. I'll only remember the Clippers covering them with selfies. :)))

I'll be happy to move away from you even in Inglewood or somewhere else not to share the same court with "the Clippers".

Enjoy your hockey/concert arena.
“I’ve always felt that drafting is the life blood of any organization.” - Jerome Alan West.
SashAlex
Lead Assistant

Post#24 » by SashAlex » Sun Jul 7, 2019 11:46 pm

MartinToVaught wrote:
SashAlex wrote:
mttwlsn16 wrote:They all suck. Entitled, living in the past, "we got ringz doe" garbage ass fake fans.

Couldn't be happier that after they got LeBron and AD we still have the best team in LA.

F them.

If you guys want a team in Seattle so badly, go beg Jeanie to move the Lakers there.

Problem is for you is that the whole world associates LA with one NBA team, and it's not the Clippers.

I want to wish you the best, but that won't happen in LA. I respect the fans in you.
SashAlex
Lead Assistant

Post#25 » by SashAlex » Sun Jul 7, 2019 11:53 pm

Quake Griffin wrote:
SashAlex wrote:
mttwlsn16 wrote:****. Off.

The Lakers made this arena relevant. Few people visit it because Kings or Clippers play there. :))
mttwlsn16
Head Coach
And1: 1,983

Post#26 » by mttwlsn16 » Sun Jul 7, 2019 11:56 pm

SashAlex wrote:
mttwlsn16 wrote:
SashAlex wrote:

****. Off.

I'm guessing you were alive for about 1/4 of those.
MartinToVaught
RealGM
And1: 17,131

Post#27 » by MartinToVaught » Mon Jul 8, 2019 12:09 am

SashAlex wrote:
MartinToVaught wrote:
SashAlex wrote:

If you guys want a team in Seattle so badly, go beg Jeanie to move the Lakers there.

Problem is for you is that the whole world associates LA with one NBA team, and it's not the Clippers.

I want to wish you the best, but that won't happen in LA. I respect the fans in you.

You act like we care who the world associates LA with. We care about winning, and we have a great team right now. All this talk about "who owns the city" is just a coping mechanism from salty Laker fans who didn't get what they wanted.
mttwlsn16
Head Coach

Post#28 » by mttwlsn16 » Mon Jul 8, 2019 12:12 am

SashAlex wrote:
Quake Griffin wrote:
SashAlex wrote:

The Lakers made this arena relevant. Few people visit it because Kings or Clippers play there. :))
Maybe 10 years ago. Definitely not anytime recently.
MartinToVaught
RealGM
And1: 17,131

Post#29 » by MartinToVaught » Mon Jul 8, 2019 12:16 am

SashAlex wrote:
Quake Griffin wrote:
SashAlex wrote:

Last I checked, the Kings have hung championship banners there more recently than the Lakers have.
mttwlsn16
Head Coach

Post#30 » by mttwlsn16 » Mon Jul 8, 2019 12:27 am

MartinToVaught wrote:
SashAlex wrote:
MartinToVaught wrote:If you guys want a team in Seattle so badly, go beg Jeanie to move the Lakers there.

You act like we care who the world associates LA with. We care about winning, and we have a great team right now. All this talk about "who owns the city" is just a coping mechanism from salty Laker fans who didn't get what they wanted.
As a wise man once said: Bingo
TucsonClip
Sixth Man
And1: 937

Post#31 » by TucsonClip » Mon Jul 8, 2019 1:12 am

SashAlex wrote:
Quake Griffin wrote:
SashAlex wrote:

Yup and the last relevant thing the Lakers did in that area was get booed off their floor by their own fans.
Plus, why would I want to go to the NBA? Duke players suck in the pros.

- Shane Battier
nickhx2
RealGM
And1: 6,258

Post#32 » by nickhx2 » Mon Jul 8, 2019 2:34 am

insecurity has always been my favorite trait of many Laker fans
Clemenza
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,153

Post#33 » by Clemenza » Mon Jul 8, 2019 6:28 am

Laker fans are salty as f*ck right now. Us getting two stars like that was like a death in their family. That was a massive big boy move we just pulled. The reaction is almost like "how dare you do a move like this". Their mad but at the same time they crack a grin cause you have to respect a ballsy move like that.

-another thing I'm hearing is "oh now its a rivalry". That's funny cause the Lakers haven't been good in six years
QRich3
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,946

Post#34 » by QRich3 » Mon Jul 8, 2019 8:36 am

nickhx2 wrote:insecurity has always been my favorite trait of many Laker fans

It's pretty hilarious, and it tells you a lot about what kind of people their fanbase is made of. You don't see fans from other cities with more than one team with this level of insecurity about the mere existence of the other team.

Like I said in my first post here, for this kind of people, popularity is way more important than basketball.
Akklaim1
Rookie
And1: 821

Post#35 » by Akklaim1 » Mon Jul 8, 2019 1:47 pm

SashAlex wrote:

F them.

We are. We're trying to get our own arena in Inglewood but your whore of an old hag owner and Dolan are trying to block that from happening. Dysfunctional ****, just like their fans.

Jeanie and Dolan deserve each other.
Quake Griffin
RealGM

Post#36 » by Quake Griffin » Mon Jul 8, 2019 2:02 pm

QRich3 wrote:

It's pretty hilarious, and it tells you a lot about what kind of people their fanbase is made of. You don't see fans from other cities with more than one team with this level of insecurity about the mere existence of the other team.

Like I said in my first post here, for this kind of people, popularity is way more important than basketball.

Very true.

Lived in Chicago for some time and the Cubs and Sox don't like each other but you never hear Cubs fans (who are number 1 there) go on and on about how the White Sox need to move and find a new city.
playaloc916
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,290

Post#37 » by playaloc916 » Mon Jul 8, 2019 3:57 pm

QRich3 wrote:

Yup, everything is about their perceived image, always being so defensive. Ooooh, you cheer for the Lakers? This will always Laker town? Nobody cares about the Clippers? So you want a f'n cookie???

Like dude, don't worry about Kawhi and PG deciding to play for the Clippers instead of the Lakers, worry about your own team and their quest to win a championship. Like if this is a job and you're trying to get ahead/get the most sales, etc..., stop looking at the guy sitting across from you and handle your own business.
Akklaim1
Rookie
And1: 821

Post#38 » by Akklaim1 » Mon Jul 8, 2019 6:32 pm

The problem with Laker fans is that they were spoiled by Sterling's incompetence. They were so used to not worrying about competing with the Clippers. Now it's a year-to-year basis for them. They still think we'll be like our old selves again. Bad news for them Sterling is gone. They probably hate V Stiviano lol. She's essentially the architect of the forced sale of the Clippers.

If Ballmer was the owner from day 1, maybe they'd have a lottle more respect for us. But we're talking about Laker fans.
esqtvd
RealGM
And1: 3,805

Post#39 » by esqtvd » Mon Jul 8, 2019 6:58 pm

typical Laker fan d-baggery

Read on Twitter
Image Are We Having Fun Yet?
nickhx2
RealGM
And1: 6,258

Post#40 » by nickhx2 » Mon Jul 8, 2019 7:13 pm

their problem isn't at all anything having to do with the clippers. it comes from whatever's inside a lot of these guys's heads that gives them value from flash over substance.

imo you're on the side of caring too much about what laker fans think. who cares what respect a clown has for our team.

Return to Los Angeles Clippers