ImageImageImageImageImage

Did you ever hate Laker fans as much as you have this offseason?

Moderators: og15, TrueLAfan

DLaren
Pro Prospect
And1: 748

Re: Did you ever hate Laker fans as much as you have this offseason? 

Post#41 » by DLaren » Mon Jul 8, 2019 8:13 pm

I get more joy from the Lakers misery than I do Clippers victories.

I don't even care that we got Kawhi & PG13, I'm just happy that the Lakers didn't.

As far as I'm concerned, we exist in this city for the sole purpose of making life harder for the Lakers....

...and I'm okay with that, championship or not.
1.Jordan 2.Kareem 3.Lebron 4.Magic 5.Bird 6.Russell 7.Duncan 8.Wilt 9.Kobe 10.Shaq
SashAlex
Lead Assistant
And1: 345

Post#42 » by SashAlex » Mon Jul 8, 2019 9:21 pm

MartinToVaught wrote:
SashAlex wrote:
MartinToVaught wrote:If you guys want a team in Seattle so badly, go beg Jeanie to move the Lakers there.

Problem is for you is that the whole world associates LA with one NBA team, and it's not the Clippers.

I want to wish you the best, but that won't happen in LA. I respect the fans in you.

You act like we care who the world associates LA with. We care about winning, and we have a great team right now. All this talk about "who owns the city" is just a coping mechanism from salty Laker fans who didn't get what they wanted.

Listen buddy, I didn't care that much about us not signing Kawhi, honestly. If we signed him, great! We did not, fine. We're building a pretty deep roster that healthy, is not any worse than yours, and I can't wait for our games.

I'm not salty. I kinda respect that fact that you are fans of the 2nd LA team, all time. Hell, I'm a West Ham fan in London.

Bring on the season and much love from my side. I didn't want to trigger you guys.
Akklaim1
Rookie
And1: 821

Post#43 » by Akklaim1 » Mon Jul 8, 2019 9:24 pm

:roll:
SashAlex wrote:
MartinToVaught wrote:
SashAlex wrote:
Problem is for you is that the whole world associates LA with one NBA team, and it's not the Clippers.

I want to wish you the best, but that won't happen in LA. I respect the fans in you.

You act like we care who the world associates LA with. We care about winning, and we have a great team right now. All this talk about "who owns the city" is just a coping mechanism from salty Laker fans who didn't get what they wanted.

Listen buddy, I didn't care that much about us not signing Kawhi, honestly. If we signed him, great! We did not, fine. We're building a pretty deep roster that healthy, is not any worse than yours, and I can't wait for our games.

I'm not salty. I kinda respect that fact that you are fans of the 2nd LA team, all time. Hell, I'm a West Ham fan in London.

Bring on the season and much love from my side. I didn't want to trigger you guys.

**** you. Any Laker fan that suggests a Clipper relocation is a hateful and insecure ****.
SashAlex
Lead Assistant

Post#44 » by SashAlex » Mon Jul 8, 2019 9:34 pm

Akklaim1 wrote::roll:
SashAlex wrote:
MartinToVaught wrote:You act like we care who the world associates LA with. We care about winning, and we have a great team right now. All this talk about "who owns the city" is just a coping mechanism from salty Laker fans who didn't get what they wanted.

**** you. Any Laker fan that suggests a Clipper relocation is a hateful and insecure ****.

Well, I won't lie saying I don't want you out of town. But at the same time this is the only way you'll build your own legacy.

I'd be fine with you if Doc Rivers wouldn't cover our banners. Are actually Kings' banners covered at your home games?

How long is basketball as we know is gonna be around? I doubt it is gonna be the same another 70 years.

3rd. I'm not insecure and my life won't change from Lakers not winning anything in my lifetime and you guys winning 20 titles. Honestly!

Cheers!
MartinToVaught
RealGM
And1: 17,158

Post#45 » by MartinToVaught » Mon Jul 8, 2019 9:36 pm

SashAlex wrote:Listen buddy, I didn't care that much about us not signing Kawhi, honestly. If we signed him, great! We did not, fine. We're building a pretty deep roster that healthy, is not any worse than yours, and I can't wait for our games.

This whole post:

SashAlex
Lead Assistant

Post#46 » by SashAlex » Mon Jul 8, 2019 9:39 pm

MartinToVaught wrote:
SashAlex wrote:Listen buddy, I didn't care that much about us not signing Kawhi, honestly. If we signed him, great! We did not, fine. We're building a pretty deep roster that healthy, is not any worse than yours, and I can't wait for our games.

This whole post:

Listen mate, completely wrong.

Let's just stop it here before it gets silly.

Good luck! :D
MartinToVaught
RealGM

Post#47 » by MartinToVaught » Mon Jul 8, 2019 9:40 pm

SashAlex wrote:Listen mate, completely wrong.

Let's just stop it here before it gets silly.

Good luck! :D

It was "silly" from the moment you went to the Clippers board, suggested moving the team, and thought it would go over well.
Akklaim1
Rookie

Post#48 » by Akklaim1 » Mon Jul 8, 2019 9:43 pm

SashAlex wrote:
SashAlex wrote:

Well, I won't lie saying I don't want you out of town. But at the same time this is the only way you'll build your own legacy.

I'd be fine with you if Doc Rivers wouldn't cover our banners. Are actually Kings' banners covered at your home games?

How long is basketball as we know is gonna be around? I doubt it is gonna be the same another 70 years.

3rd. I'm not insecure and my life won't change from Lakers not winning anything in my lifetime and you guys winning 20 titles. Honestly!

Cheers!

What do you get out of the Clippers leaving LA, honestly? Other than getting the satisfaction of rical fans being sad. Legacy? Winning a championship in LA is enough of a legacy. Do you think the Mets care about being the 2nd team in NY?

Kings banners aren't covered because they're in a different sport and the Clippers are not directly competing against them. Don't be stupid.

And yes, using the Clippers should leave LA to talk smack to Clipper fans automatically makes you insecure, you insecure ****.

And you're from Europe. You have never set foot on Los Angeles. You actually have no say in who gets to play in LA and who doesn't. Just stick to being a glory hunting Laker fan that you are. Leave the LA city rivalry to the actual LA natives.
SashAlex
Lead Assistant

Post#49 » by SashAlex » Mon Jul 8, 2019 9:44 pm

Akklaim1 wrote:
SashAlex wrote:

Cheers!

What do you get out of the Clippers leaving LA, honestly? Other than getting the satisfaction of rical fans being sad. Legacy? Winning a championship in LA is enough of a legacy. Do you think the Mets care about being the 2nd team in NY?

Kings banners aren't covered because they're in a different sport and the Clippers are not directly competing against them. Don't be stupid.

And yes, using the Clippers should leave LA to talk smack to Clipper fans automatically makes you insecure, you insecure ****.

Didn't call you names, guys. That's not fair play.
Akklaim1
Rookie

Post#50 » by Akklaim1 » Mon Jul 8, 2019 9:46 pm

SashAlex wrote:
Akklaim1 wrote:
SashAlex wrote:

Cheers!

I'm allowed to when you're here to troll our board. Fair play? What's so fair about relocating the Clippers? And answer my question. What do you get out of the Clippers moving other than Clipper fans getting their hearts broken?

And you're from Europe. You have never set foot in Los Angeles. You actually have no say in who gets to play in LA and who doesn't. Just stick to being a glory hunting Laker fan that you are. Leave the LA city rivalry to the actual LA natives.
esqtvd
RealGM
And1: 3,886

Post#51 » by esqtvd » Mon Jul 8, 2019 9:50 pm

Akklaim1 wrote:Winning a championship in LA is enough of a legacy. Do you think the Mets care about being the 2nd team in NY?

game, set, match
Image Are We Having Fun Yet?
SashAlex
Lead Assistant

Post#52 » by SashAlex » Mon Jul 8, 2019 9:53 pm

Akklaim1 wrote:
SashAlex wrote:
Akklaim1 wrote:

I'm allowed to when you're here to troll our board. Fair play? What's so fair about relocating the Clippers? And answer my questiin. What do you get out of the Clippers moving other tba Clipper fans getting their hearts broken?

And you're from Europe. You have never set foot in Los Angeles. You actually have no say in who gets to play in LA and who doesn't. Just stick to a glory hunting Laker fan that you are. Leave the LA city rivalry to the actual LA natives.

1. I've been in LA.
2. You're not entitled to the teams from your town, cuz without international fans NBA is just another american league.
3. Don't be silly.
4. I'm not a troll.
5. It's an effin forum. Not a ghetto to be afraid to step in.
6. I did not offend anyone.
7. Look at the title of this post.
8. I repeat myself - cheers mate!
Akklaim1
Rookie

Post#53 » by Akklaim1 » Mon Jul 8, 2019 10:03 pm

SashAlex wrote:
Akklaim1 wrote:
SashAlex wrote:

I'm allowed to when you're here to troll our board. Fair play? What's so fair about relocating the Clippers? And answer my questiin. What do you get out of the Clippers moving other tba Clipper fans getting their hearts broken?

And you're from Europe. You have never set foot in Los Angeles. You actually have no say in who gets to play in LA and who doesn't. Just stick to a glory hunting Laker fan that you are. Leave the LA city rivalry to the actual LA natives.

1. I've been in LA.
2. You're not entitled to the teams from your town, cuz without international fans NBA is just another american league.
3. Don't be silly.
4. I'm not a troll.

1. You're not a native Angeleno. Just a random Euro **** who fell in love with a storied franchise that has RiNgZzzz. Your glory hunting ass would never support a West Ham version of an American sports team.
2. Stick to being a Laker fan. You aren't part of the LA rivalry. Cheer for the Lakers. A foreigner like.you suggesting a relocation is hilarious.
3. I'm not a moron.
4. Yes you are. A relocation topic is sensitive and you come in here suggesting that. You should've just stuck to We gOt RiNnGzzzzz argument and maybe I would think you have an IQ of slightly above 70 instead of below.
5. Don't expect any warm welcome when the first thing you do is troll. But of course now you are backtracking with all the fake CHEERS MATE GOOD LUCK THIS SEASON" posts.
6. You offend any fan when you say you want their team to relocate. What a moron you are.
7. What about it? I hate Laker fans. What you gonna do about it?
8. **** Laker fans!
MartinToVaught
RealGM

Post#54 » by MartinToVaught » Mon Jul 8, 2019 10:09 pm

SashAlex wrote:2. You're not entitled to the teams from your town, cuz without international fans NBA is just another american league.

You've got it backwards. Without North American fans, you wouldn't have an NBA to watch in the first place.
SashAlex
Lead Assistant

Post#55 » by SashAlex » Mon Jul 8, 2019 10:10 pm

Akklaim1 wrote:
SashAlex wrote:
Akklaim1 wrote:

1. I've been in LA.
3. Don't be silly.
4. I'm not a troll.

1. You're not a native Angeleno. Just a random Euro **** who fell in love with a storied franchise that has RiNgZzzz. Your glory hunting ass would never support a West Ham version of an American sports team.
2. Stick to being a Laker fan. You aren't part of the LA rivalry. Cheer fornthe Lakers. A foreigner like.you suggesting a relocation is hilarious.
3. I'm not a moron.
4. Yes you are. A relocation topic is sensitive and you come in here suggesting that. Ypu should've just stuck to We gOt RiNnGzzzzz argument and maybe I would think you have an IQ of slightly above 70 instead of below.
5. Don't expwct any warm welcome when the first thing you do is troll. But of course now you are backtracking with all the fake CHEERS MATE GOOD LUCK THIS SEASON" posts.
6. You offend any fan when you say you want their team to relocate. What a moron you are.
7. What about it? I hate Laker fans. Wbat you gonna do about it?
8. **** Laker fans!

Go and have a beer, mate. I'm sure you're a nice human. Don't let this affect you too much. I'm sure in real life my comments would've been regarded as less negative.

But yeah, look at the title of this thread.
Akklaim1
Rookie

Post#56 » by Akklaim1 » Mon Jul 8, 2019 10:13 pm

SashAlex wrote:
Akklaim1 wrote:
SashAlex wrote:
1. I've been in LA.
3. Don't be silly.
4. I'm not a troll.

2. Stick to being a Laker fan. You aren't part of the LA rivalry. Cheer fornthe Lakers. A foreigner like.you suggesting a relocation is hilarious.
3. I'm not a moron.
4. Yes you are. A relocation topic is sensitive and you come in here suggesting that. Ypu should've just stuck to We gOt RiNnGzzzzz argument and maybe I would think you have an IQ of slightly above 70 instead of below.
5. Don't expwct any warm welcome when the first thing you do is troll. But of course now you are backtracking with all the fake CHEERS MATE GOOD LUCK THIS SEASON" posts.
7. What about it? I hate Laker fans. Wbat you gonna do about it?
8. **** Laker fans!

Go and have a beer, mate. I'm sure you're a nice human. Don't let this affect you too much. I'm sure in real life my comments would've been regarded as less negative.

But yeah, look at the title of this thread.

I'll have a beer later.

You dodged my questions. I guess you're really just a troll with no logical things to say.

I hate Laker fans. I hate you. Need I say more? The thread title is great. Don't you agree?
SashAlex
Lead Assistant

Post#57 » by SashAlex » Mon Jul 8, 2019 10:28 pm

Go Lakers, buddy! Last thing I want to say. Cheers.
esqtvd
RealGM
And1: 3,886

Post#58 » by esqtvd » Mon Jul 8, 2019 10:36 pm

I'm REALLY enjoying this thread

I'm East Coast, man
hardcore

half the fun is hating on the other guys

I got so sick of weak posters with names like LakerClipFan216

hats off to Akklaim, et al.
bring the pain, bros

Image Are We Having Fun Yet?
NippySudz
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,460

Post#59 » by NippySudz » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:30 am

I'm new to the forums and I really can't understand why laker fans hate clipper fans so much. On reddit, social media ect. You even see some that hate the clippers over the celtics. It's one sided and the hate comes from the lakers.

It's a weird thing I just don't understand.
nickhx2
RealGM
And1: 6,261

Post#60 » by nickhx2 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:13 am

insecurity

Return to Los Angeles Clippers