8 Years on RealGM!!

Moderators: og15, TrueLAfan

BenchOnaQUEST
Junior
And1: 147

8 Years on RealGM!! 

Post#1 » by BenchOnaQUEST » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:08 pm

ON THIS DAY: April 10th, 2013
7 years ago today I joined this forum to discuss Clippers basketball with you guys!! Happy 7th Anniversary to me!! :D

âž– âž– âž– âž– âž– âž– âž– âž– âž– âž– âž– âž–
#ClipperNation #7yearsago #7yearsagotoday #LAourWay #BenchOnaQUEST #7thAnniversary
BenchOnaQUEST
Junior

8 Years on RealGM!! 

Post#2 » by BenchOnaQUEST » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:59 pm

8 years here... sadly, the anniversary was overshadowed by DMX's death... nothing really matters any more... We lost Lou Will, I lost my job, I lost my significant one, DMX passed away.
It doesn't really matter to me any more... I wouldn't give a rat's ass if ugly Rondo breaks his leg. It doesn't matter at all any more.
Everything is so f*cked!
Beethoven
Head Coach
And1: 3,828

Re: 8 Years on RealGM!! 

Post#3 » by Beethoven » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:22 pm

BenchOnaQUEST wrote:8 years here... sadly, the anniversary was overshadowed by DMX's death... nothing really matters any more... We lost Lou Will, I lost my job, I lost my significant one, DMX passed away.
It doesn't really matter to me any more... I wouldn't give a rat's ass if ugly Rondo breaks his leg. It doesn't matter at all any more.
Everything is so f*cked!

Hey I appreciate your artwork. I rarely post in this subforum bc I am a Laker fan, however I do look at every artwork you posted up. You have a good talent and skill there. Something I never will be able to do.
I am glad you have 8 years here, that is a good thing, keep enjoying this forum. Hope to see you for more years. And more growth.

Although DMX passing is sad but who cares (unless he's related to you, then sorry)? This is about you here. I am sorry to hear you lost your significant other, I hope it is not about death but more just socially moving on. My condolences to you if it is the former. I know it is difficult. I have broken up w some people I love as well last year, all due to the pandemic (not death , but social issues) and I had lost the job that I had a couple times last year as well I can relate. Things are **** up, but we have our character and positive fight. If you dont keep up your character, if you dont keep moving forward , all this **** up is in vain.
Good luck to you my friend. :beer:
Kobe Bryant forever
GO LAKERS
8-)
madmaxmedia
RealGM
And1: 6,691

Post#4 » by madmaxmedia » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:14 pm

I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your significant other and your job, my condolences and I hope you can rebound stronger.
nickhx2
RealGM
And1: 6,260

Post#5 » by nickhx2 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:22 am

sorry to hear things have been tough on you. take care of yourself and i hope things work out better.
Clemenza
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,194

Post#6 » by Clemenza » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:07 am

You can always get another job but I'm really sorry to hear about the loss of your spouse
BenchOnaQUEST
Junior

OT: 8 Years on RealGM!! 

Post#7 » by BenchOnaQUEST » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:02 am

Wow, Thanks a lot for the kind words, guys.. I really appreciate it!

Return to Los Angeles Clippers