GAME 7. WC SEMIS SEPT 15, 6PM PST

Moderators: QRich3, og15, TrueLAfan

TheNewEra
RealGM
And1: 6,653

Re: GAME 7. WC SEMIS SEPT 15, 6PM PST 

Post#401 » by TheNewEra » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:14 am

Quake Griffin wrote:
esqtvd wrote:If we hit 44% of our shots in the second half of Games 5-6-7 instead of 22%, we're in the conference finals.

Not like you ever let MTV's opinions just sit there. You respond to every one of them. I literally believe it's every one. If not, it's like 90% of them. You may let two or three go without quoting them but you'll eventually comment on what he's saying in the big picture in the game thread.

He was here 5 years ago begging for CP3 to be traded and hating Doc. People didn't leave.

You also lobby for Doc A LOT. Even subtle comments like the one quoted above, that are wrapped in the "I'm just a fan, hoping for the best" napkin ( :roll: ), are a part of the Doc Apology thing you have going on. You hardly ever call out any mistakes he makes or even admit to any.

The series against Denver can simply be summarized by us missing shots in the 2nd half.
Come on.

I’m legit disgusted a whole season of that **** and still going even when wrong then and now.

The god damn lakers are champs I feel sick
Clemenza
Starter
And1: 1,628

Re: GAME 7. WC SEMIS SEPT 15, 6PM PST 

Post#402 » by Clemenza » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:15 am

Bron saved these b*tches and they don't even like his ass! Let that sink in. That's the kind of luck they always f*cking get!! Since day one.. Why in the hell would the Bucks trade Kareem in the first place? They win the championship and somehow they get to draft Magic Johnson the following year. Then Worthy. They snatch Shaq from the Magic then the NBA has to bring forth the restricted free agent rule because of that. Jerry West who was at the time the GM in Memphis gives them Pau Gasol for Kawme Brown. The only guy they truly earned was Kobe Bryant, may he RIP. Meanwhile we're the opposite, nothing good comes out of anything whatsoever. What a joke. Can't believe this sh*t!!

Return to Los Angeles Clippers