ImageImageImageImageImage

Game 1 & Season Preview: LA Clippers (0-0) @ LA Lakers (0-0) Dec. 22 10 PM PCT / 7 PM EST

Moderators: og15, TrueLAfan

NickP
Bench Warmer
And1: 917

Re: Game 1 & Season Preview: LA Clippers (0-0) @ LA Lakers (0-0) Dec. 22 10 PM PCT / 7 PM EST 

Post#121 » by NickP » Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:51 pm

esqtvd wrote:
ejftw wrote:Yeah, and the biggest one being you. Just go on over to the Laker forum, clearly not a Clipper fan.

Only since 1984 when they came to town, princess. :)

Show us your math. We already have enough douchebaggers around here.

ejftw wrote: And the Clippers were +24 when both Zu and Trez were on the court together. I really appreciate him keeping his subpar play going

Trezz finished only at minus-3 which means he was plus+21 head to-head against Ibaka?

Show us your math. I'm not really interested in debating haters and punks. Trezz is gone now. If Ibaka got his ass kicked that's a concern.

Just believe in whatever math you want. Harrell was a total monster. Believe that if you want. He played great defense. Believe that if you want.
No matter what's given to you, you'll always find some way to put your boys Trez and Doc in positive territory.
madmaxmedia
RealGM
And1: 6,744

Re: Game 1 & Season Preview: LA Clippers (0-0) @ LA Lakers (0-0) Dec. 22 10 PM PCT / 7 PM EST 

Post#122 » by madmaxmedia » Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:34 am

nickhx2 wrote:you could tell that batum was just "gluey." funny when you think about how this team's been searching for that guy for years and years, and now we actually kinda have one who will seemingly provide us with that, and on a min contract, too!

i liked what i saw from kennard. i think he'll really show us some strong impact once he gets more comfortable (first game with a brand new team, in case anyone was expecting him to just drop 16/4/4 like it was nothing).

i think moving lou probably is for the best, assuming we pick up george hill for him. but he's still a good player and the bench defense isn't as abysmal since harrell is gone. we can make it work and maybe he'll bring out the best in zubac.

Remember during the Lob City years all the talk was about trying to find a dynamic wing player, after all that we end up with Kawhi Leonard and Paul George...

I agree we can make it work with Lou if it comes to that. He's not a negative influence, just not the ideal fit for this team. But his bench scoring is still a nice asset.
nickhx2
RealGM
And1: 6,293

Post#123 » by nickhx2 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:47 am

not only did we get those two guys, we got gallo and batum, also, who were perfect fits for us ALL these years!!!

Return to Los Angeles Clippers