Game 10: Clips (6-3) @ Dubs (4-4) FRIDAY 7PM PST—ESPN only

Moderators: QRich3, og15, TrueLAfan

Roscoe Sheed
General Manager
And1: 2,224

Re: Game 10: Clips (6-3) @ Dubs (4-4) FRIDAY 7PM PST—ESPN only 

Post#101 » by Roscoe Sheed » Sat Jan 9, 2021 9:41 pm

TheNewEra wrote:
Roscoe Sheed wrote:Sometimes it doesn’t even seem like Lou is looking at where he passes- he had some horrible turnovers.

I wonder if okc would be interested in a Lou for Hill swap

When running the pick and roll he’s throwing bullet jump passes right to the defender

Why is he doing this? Is he trying to show he doesn't care or something?

I liked him a lot on that 48 win team, but he is not helping this current team much any more and more often he is hurting them. I think they really need to see what they can get in trade for him- attach some picks if you need to
NickP
Junior
And1: 156

Post#102 » by NickP » Sat Jan 9, 2021 9:56 pm

Roscoe Sheed wrote:
TheNewEra wrote:
Roscoe Sheed wrote:Sometimes it doesn’t even seem like Lou is looking at where he passes- he had some horrible turnovers.

I wonder if okc would be interested in a Lou for Hill swap

When running the pick and roll he’s throwing bullet jump passes right to the defender

I liked him a lot on that 48 win team, but he is not helping this current team much any more and more often he is hurting them. I think they really need to see what they can get in trade for him- attach some picks if you need to

I've been posting about Lou throwing games away since the Denver series. It's like he's doing it on purpose. He missed 3 point blank layups vs the nuggets. Took I'll advised shots. There was something unnatural about his misses. Just didn't look right.
Roscoe Sheed
General Manager

Post#103 » by Roscoe Sheed » Sat Jan 9, 2021 11:17 pm

NickP wrote:
Roscoe Sheed wrote:
TheNewEra wrote:

I've been posting about Lou throwing games away since the Denver series. It's like he's doing it on purpose. He missed 3 point blank layups vs the nuggets. Took I'll advised shots. There was something unnatural about his misses. Just didn't look right.

I noticed those too. I doubt he’s doing it on purpose- unless he betting on the games or something like that. I think it’s a sign that his head isn’t in the game for some reason. It’s happening too much and they need to move him ASAP
Scoundreldays
Ballboy
And1: 12

Post#104 » by Scoundreldays » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:02 am

Who would be a good candidate for a Lou trade? I've heard George Hill but would the Thunder make that trade even with a filler or 2nd round pick?
Roscoe Sheed
General Manager

Post#105 » by Roscoe Sheed » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:08 pm

Scoundreldays wrote:Who would be a good candidate for a Lou trade? I've heard George Hill but would the Thunder make that trade even with a filler or 2nd round pick?

They probably wouldn't do it because he is playing so well this season and has been a Spur for a long time, but maybe Patty Mills?

Seeing as how Detroit is going nowhere, maybe Derrick Rose?
donemilio21
Starter
And1: 322

Post#106 » by donemilio21 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:45 pm

our bench has been pretty awful. that starts with Lou, followed by Kennard and Morris.

Return to Los Angeles Clippers