NickP
Bench Warmer
And1: 893

Re: Game 19 : Los Angeles Clippers (13-5) @ Miami Heat (6-11) - 8:00 PM 

Post#121 » by NickP » Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:01 pm

esqtvd wrote:
Clemenza wrote:Good to see that we're bonding and gelling this year.. LOL

not gonna start any trouble but KL, PG and PB weren't there... :wink:

All I'll say is that 2018-19 was fun because there were no expectations. When you're on a championship or bust trip, it's not supposed to be fun. It's supposed to be work. Look at these game threads. A lot like work and if we lose it's all about finding somebody to blame.

Hell, even if we win, there's somebody to blame. Lou's washed up. Reggie's garbage. But with the help of Batum's unearthly 3-balls, it was Reggie [38 minutes, 16/8/6] and Lou [17/5/4] who won us this game.

We assume Kawhi, Paul, and Pat were watching at home. And a little envious, watching their Clippers out there giving it hell and enjoying the ride. When they get back, it's back to the grind for everybody. Expectations.

Someone needs to inform Trez how much he's appreciated by you.
esqtvd
RealGM
And1: 3,882

Re: Game 19 : Los Angeles Clippers (13-5) @ Miami Heat (6-11) - 8:00 PM 

Post#122 » by esqtvd » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:05 pm

MartinRiggs wrote:I didn't expect a win so well done to the players. :clap:

To make things better, Blake was top scorer in Pistons win over Lakers. :D

Morris, Kennard and Zubac will have to step up a little in next games though.

Yah, it's funny that some people just escape the fingerpointing and others attract it. For instance, I always thought JJ got a free ride from the fans. :wink:

Part of the problem of course is that they're strangers to each other, and of course Zubac is used to being on the floor with great players like KL and PG, not guys a tier or two below like him. Fortunately, I think the Lakers' second unit is worse and Philly's is nonexistent.
Image Are We Having Fun Yet?

Return to Los Angeles Clippers