ImageImageImageImageImage

Game 35 : Los Angeles Clippers (23-11) @ Memphis Grizzlies (14-14) - 8:00 PM

Moderators: og15, TrueLAfan

Clemenza
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,153

Re: Game 35 : Los Angeles Clippers (23-11) @ Memphis Grizzlies (14-14) - 8:00 PM 

Post#21 » by Clemenza » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:35 am

Max Headrom wrote:
Clemenza wrote:Kinda sad to see Kennard reduced to garbage time

Hey man, he had his chances. He's way too hesitant and Mann has definitely deserved his minutes because he's earned it

Oh no doubt Mann deserves his spot and has out-worked past him in the rotation. Its just the contract they gave to Luke without seeing perform. But we still have a lot of season to go. Hopefully he turns it around
esqtvd
RealGM
And1: 3,805

Re: Game 35 : Los Angeles Clippers (23-11) @ Memphis Grizzlies (14-14) - 8:00 PM 

Post#22 » by esqtvd » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:35 am

TheNewEra wrote:Bench hasn’t looked the same the last two games

Lou plus+13
Senior plus+1
Zubac minus-1
Mann minus-1

Reggie plus+9 in 11 minutes

Kawhi's putting in minutes with the bench which is why his plus/minus was only +10 but 3 weeks ago the bench was a toxic waste dump lol
Image Are We Having Fun Yet?
Max Headrom
Sixth Man
And1: 2,157

Post#23 » by Max Headrom » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:29 am

Clemenza wrote:
Max Headrom wrote:
Clemenza wrote:Kinda sad to see Kennard reduced to garbage time

Hey man, he had his chances. He's way too hesitant and Mann has definitely deserved his minutes because he's earned it

Oh no doubt Mann deserves his spot and has out-worked past him in the rotation. Its just the contract they gave to Luke without seeing perform. But we still have a lot of season to go. Hopefully he turns it around

With that contract, he better
esqtvd
RealGM

Post#24 » by esqtvd » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:17 am

well, with no postgame lemon pepper wings or strippers to look forward to--they live in a traveling bubble--you can't hardly blame them after a hard day's work :lol:

Read on Twitter
esqtvd
RealGM

Post#25 » by esqtvd » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:10 am

Max Headrom wrote:
Clemenza wrote:
Max Headrom wrote:

Shamet, last 10 games: 22 mpg,
11.2 ppg
43.7% FG
42.6% 3-pt

I'm trying to figure out what the biggest and highest-paid front office in NBA actually does

besides hitting on T-Mann in the 2nd round to fill out the rotation and trading up a slot to get SGA I see nothing
in fact theyre making Doc look good lol

Jerome instead of Porter
Kabengele pick turned into Bey
Kennard [plus 4yr/$64 million] for Shamet

and I don't hate the trade for Senior for a couple garbage first-rounders [2020, 2021] but then they signed him for 4 yr/$64M for production marginally better than JaMychal's at twice the price for twice as long

OK I'm gonna drop this now but a mid-season State of the Union is in order
somebody tell me what the FO deserves credit for
Clemenza
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,153

Post#26 » by Clemenza » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:30 pm

esqtvd wrote:
Max Headrom wrote:
Clemenza wrote:Oh no doubt Mann deserves his spot and has out-worked past him in the rotation. Its just the contract they gave to Luke without seeing perform. But we still have a lot of season to go. Hopefully he turns it around

Shamet, last 10 games: 22 mpg,
11.2 ppg
43.7% FG
42.6% 3-pt

I'm trying to figure out what the biggest and highest-paid front office in NBA actually does

besides hitting on T-Mann in the 2nd round to fill out the rotation and trading up a slot to get SGA I see nothing
in fact theyre making Doc look good lol

Jerome instead of Porter
Kabengele pick turned into Bey
Kennard [plus 4yr/$64 million] for Shamet

and I don't hate the trade for Senior for a couple garbage first-rounders [2020, 2021] but then they signed him for 4 yr/$64M for production marginally better than JaMychal's at twice the price for twice as long

OK I'm gonna drop this now but a mid-season State of the Union is in order
somebody tell me what the FO deserves credit for

We already have a thread of the front office being overrated. Mann is making them look slightly competent. Jay Scrubb is supposed to be a first round talent -we'll see. But its a fact that the front office, draft wise, has been way more miss than hits without question

Return to Los Angeles Clippers