ImageImageImageImageImage

Game 4: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Los Angeles Clippers: Oct 27 7:30 PM PCT

Moderators: og15, QRich3, TrueLAfan

ducler
Cold Hard Gameday Facts
Posts: 13,804
And1: 8,549
Joined: Jun 15, 2008
Location: France
Contact:
   

Game 4: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Los Angeles Clippers: Oct 27 7:30 PM PCT 

Post#1 » by ducler » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:07 pm

Read on Twitter
Image
TheNewEra
RealGM
Posts: 26,584
And1: 9,155
Joined: Aug 28, 2008
Location: Lob City
       

Re: Game 4: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Los Angeles Clippers: Oct 27 7:30 PM PCT 

Post#2 » by TheNewEra » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:50 am

Couple guys with one foul and can’t be aggressive
TheNewEra
RealGM
Posts: 26,584
And1: 9,155
Joined: Aug 28, 2008
Location: Lob City
       

Re: Game 4: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Los Angeles Clippers: Oct 27 7:30 PM PCT 

Post#3 » by TheNewEra » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:03 am

We are lucky the Cavs also can’t shoot
Clemenza
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,851
And1: 2,909
Joined: Jan 21, 2013
Location: California
   

Re: Game 4: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Los Angeles Clippers: Oct 27 7:30 PM PCT 

Post#4 » by Clemenza » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:05 am

Cavs too tall and we can't make an outside shot. Bad combination
LamarWho
Junior
Posts: 484
And1: 279
Joined: Oct 06, 2019

Re: Game 4: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Los Angeles Clippers: Oct 27 7:30 PM PCT 

Post#5 » by LamarWho » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:12 am

That was some ugly ugly Clippers basketball. Like Portland in that 3rd quarter couple days ago. Our offense is a big concern when PG is in pandemic mode. Reggie Jackson has been super inefficient.
TheNewEra
RealGM
Posts: 26,584
And1: 9,155
Joined: Aug 28, 2008
Location: Lob City
       

Re: Game 4: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Los Angeles Clippers: Oct 27 7:30 PM PCT 

Post#6 » by TheNewEra » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:22 am

Ugly half
TheNewEra
RealGM
Posts: 26,584
And1: 9,155
Joined: Aug 28, 2008
Location: Lob City
       

Re: Game 4: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Los Angeles Clippers: Oct 27 7:30 PM PCT 

Post#7 » by TheNewEra » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:25 am

Need a mini run
User avatar
esqtvd
Head Coach
Posts: 7,147
And1: 1,934
Joined: Jun 24, 2017
Location: LA LA LA LAND
Contact:
     

Re: Game 4: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Los Angeles Clippers: Oct 27 7:30 PM PCT 

Post#8 » by esqtvd » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:27 am

3-18 from three

still only down by 10...
Image Are We Having Fun Yet?
Clemenza
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,851
And1: 2,909
Joined: Jan 21, 2013
Location: California
   

Re: Game 4: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Los Angeles Clippers: Oct 27 7:30 PM PCT 

Post#9 » by Clemenza » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:33 am

Batum is washed
User avatar
esqtvd
Head Coach
Posts: 7,147
And1: 1,934
Joined: Jun 24, 2017
Location: LA LA LA LAND
Contact:
     

Re: Game 4: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Los Angeles Clippers: Oct 27 7:30 PM PCT 

Post#10 » by esqtvd » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:38 am

47-40 at the half :-)
Image Are We Having Fun Yet?
LamarWho
Junior
Posts: 484
And1: 279
Joined: Oct 06, 2019

Re: Game 4: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Los Angeles Clippers: Oct 27 7:30 PM PCT 

Post#11 » by LamarWho » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:44 am

Reggie Jackson coming back down to earth. If MMSr doesn't come back healthy and start contributing, we are in trouble. We can't expect PG to have efficient games all the time. We no longer have a Lou/Trez 2nd unit, manufacturing points is gonna be a problem.
Clemenza
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,851
And1: 2,909
Joined: Jan 21, 2013
Location: California
   

Re: Game 4: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Los Angeles Clippers: Oct 27 7:30 PM PCT 

Post#12 » by Clemenza » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:59 am

My apologies to Nic Batum
LamarWho
Junior
Posts: 484
And1: 279
Joined: Oct 06, 2019

Re: Game 4: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Los Angeles Clippers: Oct 27 7:30 PM PCT 

Post#13 » by LamarWho » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:00 am

Batum stepping up in the 3rd. We still need PG otherwise this is a loss.
Clemenza
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,851
And1: 2,909
Joined: Jan 21, 2013
Location: California
   

Re: Game 4: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Los Angeles Clippers: Oct 27 7:30 PM PCT 

Post#14 » by Clemenza » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:03 am

LamarWho wrote:Reggie Jackson coming back down to earth. If MMSr doesn't come back healthy and start contributing, we are in trouble. We can't expect PG to have efficient games all the time. We no longer have a Lou/Trez 2nd unit, manufacturing points is gonna be a problem.

Agreed.. that's why I'm wondering does Boston get a look in the rotation more sooner than later. Too many non shooters in the rotation and a few guys not really improved offensively like we thought they would
User avatar
esqtvd
Head Coach
Posts: 7,147
And1: 1,934
Joined: Jun 24, 2017
Location: LA LA LA LAND
Contact:
     

Re: Game 4: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Los Angeles Clippers: Oct 27 7:30 PM PCT 

Post#15 » by esqtvd » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:04 am

closed to 3 but Cavs getting physical after the timeout

we have to match intensity



dang Cav up by 10 again
cant slob our way to a win

gotta earn it
Image Are We Having Fun Yet?
TheNewEra
RealGM
Posts: 26,584
And1: 9,155
Joined: Aug 28, 2008
Location: Lob City
       

Re: Game 4: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Los Angeles Clippers: Oct 27 7:30 PM PCT 

Post#16 » by TheNewEra » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:06 am

Game going horribly
LamarWho
Junior
Posts: 484
And1: 279
Joined: Oct 06, 2019

Re: Game 4: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Los Angeles Clippers: Oct 27 7:30 PM PCT 

Post#17 » by LamarWho » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:10 am

Reggie heating up. Can he carry us to a W tonight?
User avatar
esqtvd
Head Coach
Posts: 7,147
And1: 1,934
Joined: Jun 24, 2017
Location: LA LA LA LAND
Contact:
     

Re: Game 4: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Los Angeles Clippers: Oct 27 7:30 PM PCT 

Post#18 » by esqtvd » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:11 am

Clemenza wrote:
LamarWho wrote:Reggie Jackson coming back down to earth. If MMSr doesn't come back healthy and start contributing, we are in trouble. We can't expect PG to have efficient games all the time. We no longer have a Lou/Trez 2nd unit, manufacturing points is gonna be a problem.

Agreed.. that's why I'm wondering does Boston get a look in the rotation more sooner than later. Too many non shooters in the rotation and a few guys not really improved offensively like we thought they would


And just like that Reggie makes a liar of us by sticking 2 threes to close the gap in the 3rdQ!!

Reggie' been our 2nd leading scorer. He should be our 4th or 5th. Of course he's pushing and not staying within himself. But somebody's gotta step up and Reggie will always man up. For good or ill. :D
Image Are We Having Fun Yet?
Clemenza
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,851
And1: 2,909
Joined: Jan 21, 2013
Location: California
   

Re: Game 4: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Los Angeles Clippers: Oct 27 7:30 PM PCT 

Post#19 » by Clemenza » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:18 am

esqtvd wrote:
Clemenza wrote:
LamarWho wrote:Reggie Jackson coming back down to earth. If MMSr doesn't come back healthy and start contributing, we are in trouble. We can't expect PG to have efficient games all the time. We no longer have a Lou/Trez 2nd unit, manufacturing points is gonna be a problem.

Agreed.. that's why I'm wondering does Boston get a look in the rotation more sooner than later. Too many non shooters in the rotation and a few guys not really improved offensively like we thought they would


And just like that Reggie makes a liar of us by sticking 2 threes to close the gap in the 3rdQ!!

Reggie' been our 2nd leading scorer. He should be our 4th or 5th. Of course he's pushing and not staying within himself. But somebody's gotta step up and Reggie will always man up. For good or ill. :D

I was mostly talking about Kennard and Mann along with Reggie. Still within range. Gotta somehow get over the hump in the 4th
KL2
Pro Prospect
Posts: 833
And1: 428
Joined: Jul 09, 2019
Location: California
     

Re: Game 4: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Los Angeles Clippers: Oct 27 7:30 PM PCT 

Post#20 » by KL2 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:19 am

Not winning this game without some offense from PG.

Return to Los Angeles Clippers