"Kaman makes competition quiver"

Moderators: og15, TrueLAfan

mkwest
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 5,728

"Kaman makes competition quiver" 

Post#1 » by mkwest » Sun Jan 6, 2008 11:26 am

SN: You're signed with the Clippers through 2012, longer than anybody but rookie Al Thornton. Do you love L.A.?

Kaman: Actually, I hate it. Traffic is a beast, and some of the other stuff is kind of too much for me. I'm not so much a city guy. I like four-wheelers, just being outside messing around. Back home in Michigan, I do all that outdoors stuff, but there isn't even room for it here. You can't even shoot a bow and arrow; I got a city violation for shooting my bow and arrow in my back yard.

SN: What did you do? Shoot it into a tree?

Kaman: No, obviously not a tree, you dork.

SN: Did you just call me a dork?

Kaman: Obviously, you've never shot a bow and arrow before. You don't just shoot it into a tree or else you've got to pull it out, and you'd need a pliers every time. You shoot it at a soft target. There's one in my back yard. My brother had his bow and went to pull it, but the trigger thing broke, it shot and it landed in my neighbor's roof. It just stuck right in there. The cops came over and they were going to arrest me and try to fine me a bunch of money, so I sent all my stuff home to Michigan.

SportingNews interview by Steve Greenberg

Chris is a character :rofl:
JJ LoDuca
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Re: "Kaman makes competition quiver" 

Post#2 » by JJ LoDuca » Mon Jan 7, 2008 3:04 am

SN: What did you do? Shoot it into a tree?

Kaman: No, obviously not a tree, you dork.

SN: Did you just call me a dork?

Kaman: Obviously, you've never shot a bow and arrow before. You don't just shoot it into a tree or else you've got to pull it out, and you'd need a pliers every time. You shoot it at a soft target. There's one in my back yard. My brother had his bow and went to pull it, but the trigger thing broke, it shot and it landed in my neighbor's roof. It just stuck right in there. The cops came over and they were going to arrest me and try to fine me a bunch of money, so I sent all my stuff home to Michigan.

That is priceless. Chris remids me a little bit of some of my cousins...it's kinda creepy. And there's plenty of out-doorsy type spots to kick it in LA, Kaman obviously hasn't been looking hard enough. But this guy is outta control! You gotta love it too.
-Ms. JJ
cinnamon
Starter
And1: 1

Post#3 » by cinnamon » Mon Jan 7, 2008 4:00 pm

This made me laugh out loud.
However, I wish he liked living in LA a little more.
ClipperDomination
Veteran
And1: 2

Post#4 » by ClipperDomination » Tue Jan 8, 2008 2:15 am

That's funny. Gotta love it.

Return to Los Angeles Clippers