Super Bowl Predictions

Moderators: og15, TrueLAfan

thanumba2clippersfan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 700

Super Bowl Predictions 

Post#1 » by thanumba2clippersfan » Sun Feb 3, 2008 6:01 pm

OK who do you guys want, the Patriots or the Giants, a simple question.

I'm going with the Giants because I am anti-Patriots and have been so for many seasons now.

Just a side note did anyone notice Penn State knock off number 7 Michigan State. It's probably the biggest win the Nittany Lions have had in years. On top of the the Nittany Lions are playing without their best player, Geary Claxton, for the rest of the season.

Their win shows us that an under dog and an under manned team can win. This shows us that the Giants can win the Super Bowl and that the Clippers can win games.

Go Penn State, Go Giants, Go Clippers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been an LA Clipper fan since 1998 and that will never change. I hate our new logo and jerseys!
JJ LoDuca
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Post#2 » by JJ LoDuca » Sun Feb 3, 2008 6:39 pm

thanumba2clippersfan wrote:OK who do you guys want, the Patriots or the Giants, a simple question.

I'm going with the Giants because I am anti-Patriots and have been so for many seasons now.

Agreed. No matter how much sense it would make to pick the Pats, I just can't. G-Men pull it off today 30-28.
-Ms. JJ
ClipperDomination
Veteran
And1: 2

Post#3 » by ClipperDomination » Sun Feb 3, 2008 8:01 pm

Even though I'm not the biggest fan of the Pats, they are going to win this afternoon.

I say 35-21 Pats.
JJ LoDuca
Sixth Man

Post#4 » by JJ LoDuca » Sun Feb 3, 2008 8:13 pm

Let me add this:

17 Super Reasons Giants Will Win
http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-plaschke3feb03,1,5088784.column

Never thought I'd say it, but nice article by Plaschke. Well, almost. He still sneaks a lakers reference in there. Damn you, Bill Plaschke...
-Ms. JJ
mkwest
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 5,728

Post#5 » by mkwest » Sun Feb 3, 2008 9:24 pm

Go G-Men!!!!!!

I absolutely cannot stand the Patriots.
thanumba2clippersfan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#6 » by thanumba2clippersfan » Sun Feb 3, 2008 9:52 pm

I did happen to put in a Clipper and Penn State reference in my post about the Super Bowl :)
I've been an LA Clipper fan since 1998 and that will never change. I hate our new logo and jerseys!
mj_shoefanatic
Assistant Coach
And1: 104

Post#7 » by mj_shoefanatic » Mon Feb 4, 2008 1:30 am

Go GMen!!

Their uniforms are the same color as ours. :clap:
mkwest
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#8 » by mkwest » Mon Feb 4, 2008 3:06 am

IT'S OVAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :naaa: :naaa: :naaa: :naaa: :naaa: :naaa: :naaa: :naaa: :naaa: :naaa: :naaa: :naaa: :naaa: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I kid you not. I had a dream earlier this week that the Giants won. I don't remember the score exactly in my dream but it was a low scoring game and 17-14 could have very well been it. Oh well it don't matter. The Patriots lost :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tyree with one of the craziest catches. Giants defense was phenomenal!! I beside myself right now. This is great. I love it!!
thanumba2clippersfan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#9 » by thanumba2clippersfan » Mon Feb 4, 2008 3:18 am

This is one of the best Super Bowl games of all time. Everyone is going crazy. I just feel bad for those people who had money on the game. There might be a lot of broke people. I stuck with the Giants and that last TD was crazy. Thank you David Tyree, Eli Manning, and Plaxico Burress.
mkwest
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#10 » by mkwest » Mon Feb 4, 2008 3:26 am

thanumba2clippersfan wrote:This is one of the best Super Bowl games of all time. Everyone is going crazy. I just feel bad for those people who had money on the game. There might be a lot of broke people. I stuck with the Giants and that last TD was crazy. Thank you David Tyree, Eli Manning, and Plaxico Burress.

This game was stressful but the end result could not be any sweeter. Eli had a great performance tonight. Burress was shut down most of the game but he caught it when it mattered most. :clap: It was also good to see Smith win a ring. He had some nice catches as well.
ClipperDomination
Veteran
And1: 2

Post#11 » by ClipperDomination » Mon Feb 4, 2008 4:28 am

Great game, and very happy to see the G-Men win!
JJ LoDuca
Sixth Man

Post#12 » by JJ LoDuca » Mon Feb 4, 2008 6:14 am

GREAT GAME!!! And I love how us Clippers fans were pulling for the Giants like no other...must be that underdog bond, yeah? Haha-- to steal a phrase from Jim Rome, this thing was PHENOMENAL.....easily the most enjoyable [2nd half] Superbowl I've ever seen! Not only did the Giants piss on Tom Brady [sit down, pretty boy] but ELI MANNING was the Superbowl XLII MVP! It sounds like a joke right? That's what I love... what a great outcome for everyone outside the Pat's organization [except Tiki]!

Now its time for the Clippers to "pull a Giants" [trademark!] and become the lowest seeded team ever in the Finals and beat the Celtics to become 2008's NBA Champs!

So maybe I'm getting carried away...but hey, I'm inspired!
-Ms. JJ
SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 2,413

Post#13 » by SD2042 » Mon Feb 4, 2008 9:38 am

I actually had the Pats to win this one. 28-14. However the game didn't end that way. Although it didn't really matter since I'm not a big fan of neither team.
SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 2,413

Post#14 » by SD2042 » Mon Feb 4, 2008 9:40 am

I actually had the Pats to win this one. 28-14. However the game didn't end that way. Although it didn't really matter since I'm not a big fan of neither team.
loflin3hree5ive
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 65

Post#15 » by loflin3hree5ive » Mon Feb 4, 2008 4:25 pm

i'm going to the garden today!!!!!!!!!!!
thanumba2clippersfan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#16 » by thanumba2clippersfan » Mon Feb 4, 2008 5:45 pm

loflin3hree5ive wrote:i'm going to the garden today!!!!!!!!!!!

That's great. I've been to the garden a few times, being that I'm originally from New York. I have never truly seen the Clippers on the road. Make sure that you can silence those Knick fans.

Return to Los Angeles Clippers