Retired Mod
And1: 5,728

Brief Interview with Shaun Livingston 

Post#1 » by mkwest » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:41 pm

JJ LoDuca
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Post#2 » by JJ LoDuca » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:27 am

In no way do I want Shaun to rush back and risk further injury or an incomplete recovery, but I really wish he would hurry the heck up. I really miss watching him play. Yall remember how smooth his game was? http://youtube.com/watch?v=T_QQXQh_6nI
-Ms. JJ
mkwest
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#3 » by mkwest » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:17 am

I was watching that particular mix as well as a few on Brand last night. They can't get back soon enough.
Chupamilto
Freshman
And1: 0

Post#4 » by Chupamilto » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:54 pm

This article was on the OC Register today 2/14/08.
Please tell me what you guys think of the infor that they are saying

Livingston update

Clippers guard Shaun Livingston continues undaunted in his rehabilitation program.

mkwest
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#5 » by mkwest » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:44 am

I posted that in the rehab/injury update thread.

I love that the guy is focused and positive. Not too many guys would be able to fight the uphill battle that he has had to face. The 8-12 month prognosis in the beginning seemed like it would be an eternity but we're days away from the one year mark already. He still has a ways to go. It's great that he and Elton are both optimistic (both were pushing for early return dates) and hard workers, but each handled the rehab and recovery process with respect. Too many athletes come back too soon, which does more damage than the injury initially would have. It's a mental/psychological victory if he returns this season. I would like to see him back when he's 100% not a half a percent less. It may be a disappointment for Shaun to have to wait until September to really begin his return, but if that is what it takes then he just has to be patient. As far as the update goes, it's just good too see that he's progressing. I don't like the tendon pain & mcl soreness but I suppose that's to somewhat be expected at this point.

Return to Los Angeles Clippers