Eric Gordon Visits Indiana Basketball

Moderators: og15, TrueLAfan

mkwest
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 5,728

Eric Gordon Visits Indiana Basketball 

Post#1 » by mkwest » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:19 am

On starting the season on the bench and what led to being moved into starting lineup:
"We had a big trade early in the year, and I was a little frustrated during that time leading up to the trade. But as soon as I moved into the starting lineup, I blossomed after that. In my first two starts, I scored 25 and 24 points and just kept getting better from there."

On the support from his family as he moved on to the NBA:
"They have always been there for me and kept me grounded. And they always tell me too keep looking forward to the next thing so that's what I'm going to do and that' what keeps me going."

On whether people in Los Angeles recognize him when he goes out and how that experience has been:
"It is different atmosphere because it's not as much of a "sporty" town but people know you. But it's good to be around so many celebrities, they have so many out there, and they keep up with you and it's always good to be a part of that."

On what he does in his free time out there:
"I hang out with a lot of friends out there and go to the mall in Santa Monica, that is always a nice place. Or you can go to Beverly Hills or Hollywood, there are just so many places to go out there. I just go to one of those places and relax or go and relax on the beach."

Indiana University Athletics

Return to Los Angeles Clippers