ImageImageImage

Offseason/Draft thread.....

Moderator: craig01

Nemesis21
RealGM
And1: 6,608

Offseason/Draft thread..... 

Post#1 » by Nemesis21 » Mon Jan 4, 2016 12:56 am

The Bucs lost their final 4 games of the season, finishing at 6-10. Let's discuss what you would like to see done in the offseason and draft.

First off Doug Martin needs to be resigned, I'd also reason VJax. He's not ready to retire and Koetter wants him back. The Bucs need help in their secondary, I'd sign a versatile safety to go with McDougald, like Eric Weddle or Eric Berry in FA. I'd love to steal Janoris Jenkins in FA from the Rams.

Here's what I'd like to see in the draft,

Rd 1) DE Emmanuel Ogbah
Rd 2) LT Spencer Drango, this guy is a beast, Donovan Smith to RT. Line - Drango Mankins Hawley, Marpet, Smith
Rd 3) CB Eric Murry
Rd 4) DT Nile Lawrence-Stample, need someone to clog the middle to help free McCoy
Rd 5) P Tom Hackett, Ray Guy winner
Rd 6) BPA
Rd 7)BPA
denterprise
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,021

Re: Offseason/Draft thread..... 

Post#2 » by denterprise » Mon Jan 4, 2016 9:24 pm

Free agents:
Agree resign Doug Martin, he takes so much pressure off of Winston and he helps the defense because he eats up so much time on offense.

CB's are going to be extremely difficult to obtain in free agency so we may have to address this need in the draft.

J. Pierre-Paul, DE: The Giants may let him walk because of the hand injury and they are looking to rebuild with a new coach. Even with the bad hand he could be an upgrade to the Bucs defense. He would be the pass rusher they have been seeking.

RD 1)Vernon Hargreaves, CB, Florida or Mackensie Alexander, CB, Clemson. I will keep my eye on Alexander during the College Championship game.

I will plug in rounds 2 and up as we get closer to the draft. One thing for sure we should have used round 6 or 7 on La'el Collins last season. That pick would have been huge in upgrading and solidifying the offensive line. As desperate as we were to build the line and to let a potential first round pick just slide on by.

Return to Tampa Bay Buccaneers