ImageImageImageImage

Greg

Moderator: Texas Chuck

Manster7588
Senior
And1: 28

Re: Greg 

Post#41 » by Manster7588 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:12 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Things have been slow lately around here so for the first time I went to the hoop to see if I could log in. As I expected, I got the same answer and response as Manster did a few weeks ago. Nevertheless, I did stick around and read for about an hour. That Greg guy you guys have been talking about, there is no doubt in my mind its Wfrye. The writing style and eventual name calling certain Cowboy fans was a dead give away.
I am so glad I'm not there anymore. I can't believe all the Running back talk. I would be flipping out hearing all those guys talk about taking and running back in the first or second round. Really, with all the holes and help we need on defense and most of these guys over there are talking about taking a running back in round 1. All I can say is wow. Would I be having some heated debates with some of those guys if I was still there.
I also come to the conclusion that UK is also Erika.

If RB is the BPA I'd be fine doing so, but if one of the top two are not there I don't see a RB being BPA. If Gordon or Gurley is available and there is equal or slight less value at CB, or DT I'd go away from the RB and wait a round or two. Make no mistake RB is a need but not the biggest need. Listening to the radio these last few days WR may be the BPA and with Dex expecting $$$$$$ I could see the benefit of taking one.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,293

Post#42 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:33 pm

In a perfect world I would love to have Shelton. I see a couple mock drafts that have Malcom Brown falling to us. I would sure love that. I still want a DT and I'm not sure Goldman would be a good pick for us in our position. I know a lot of guys at the hoop would disagree with me, but DT is still the biggest need inho. Then CB.
Manster7588
Senior
And1: 28

Post#43 » by Manster7588 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:03 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:In a perfect world I would love to have Shelton. I see a couple mock drafts that have Malcom Brown falling to us. I would sure love that. I still want a DT and I'm not sure Goldman would be a good pick for us in our position. I know a lot of guys at the hoop would disagree with me, but DT is still the biggest need inho. Then CB.

While some may disagree about what need is bigger not many would argue taking a DT in the 1st. I'm starting to think DT and WR will be BPA. Either of these could be the pick and it would be hard to complain. Granted a WR give very little immediate support but this years WE's can give years of top quality play.
Jarntt
Senior
And1: 37

Post#44 » by Jarntt » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:56 am

Will also be some good corners and likely the best cover safety
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,974

Post#45 » by Otis Driftwood » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:24 pm

Unlike the 2000 draft when the Cowboys took three CB's that couldn't play - there is actual hope here.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,293

Post#46 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:19 pm

It looks like to me so far that we are hoping to improve our team tonight in the upcoming draft. We have lee coming back which we all know will be huge, especially if he can stay healthy. I don't think McFadden is an upgrade over Murray and we won't know how many games Hardy will be able to play this year. So looking back at this moment based on how last year's team finished, I don't see a whole lot of improvement as of yet. We still need to get better and I hope we do it tonight so we don't have to mess around too much on expensive free agents.
Jarntt
Senior
And1: 37

Post#47 » by Jarntt » Fri May 1, 2015 5:52 pm

Expensive free agents? That ship has likely sailed...

Return to Dallas Cowboys