Toughest post Ive ever had to admit to

Moderator: Texas Chuck

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,242

Re: Toughest post Ive ever had to admit to 

Post#61 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:17 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Personally, I wouldn't want any rejects from the Egals. We can find something better in the draft at a cheaper price.

wait? are you saying you would pass on Cox if he was available (& we were capable of the signing)???

YES.
ncmalko1
Junior
And1: 0

Post#62 » by ncmalko1 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:58 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Personally, I wouldn't want any rejects from the Egals. We can find something better in the draft at a cheaper price.

wait? are you saying you would pass on Cox if he was available (& we were capable of the signing)???

YES.

CLUELESS!
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#63 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:27 pm

What a wonderful thread this turned out to be. First Malko starts this thread admitting he was wrong and saying something nice about me for the first and only time in 4 years. But that lasted only a very few posts. Once again, as consistent as he always is, once again tries to quickly talk about Egal crap having nothing to do with the original thread HE STARTED. Then me and manster are scrubs and in the end, I'm still clueless despite being right. Can anyone recommend a good psychiatrist?
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#64 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:08 pm

ncmalko1 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
ncmalko1 wrote:And tell me how I derailed MY thread BJJ. I love how Schmop, Jarntt and others can come with valid and cogent arguments and Manster and BJJ takes Chip's feelings and turn it around like I'm Chip. You guys are two scrubs.

Never turned anything around on you because deep down, I could care less about you or Chip. I said it before and I will say it one more time, If I wanted to banter or discuss Egal football, I would go in an Egal forum. Funny you should put down a Cowboy forum in the off season that is slow, but yet here you are almost everyday. If anything, you sure are consistent.

THEN WHY DO YOU HAVE MORE POSTS ON THIS THREAD THAN ANYONE? :crazy:

Go back and count all your post's, Drama queen malco, :crazy:
Jarntt
Senior
And1: 37

Post#65 » by Jarntt » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:32 pm

If You guys want to kill the board then keep going. Notice how the Football talk started disappearing once the bull **** bickering picked up?
Manster7588
Senior
And1: 28

Post#66 » by Manster7588 » Wed Apr 1, 2015 5:31 am

Jarntt wrote:If You guys want to kill the board then keep going. Notice how the Football talk started disappearing once the bull **** bickering picked up?

Guilty..... Just don't understand why I as a cowboy fan must pay homage to another team.
Jarntt
Senior
And1: 37

Post#67 » by Jarntt » Wed Apr 1, 2015 1:00 pm

Manster7588 wrote:
Jarntt wrote:If You guys want to kill the board then keep going. Notice how the Football talk started disappearing once the bull **** bickering picked up?

Guilty..... Just don't understand why I as a cowboy fan must pay homage to another team.

Not my place to tell anyone what to do or not to do. Just tring to point out what is going to happen with the way things are currently going.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#68 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Apr 2, 2015 7:02 pm

ncmalko1 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
ncmalko1 wrote:And tell me how I derailed MY thread BJJ. I love how Schmop, Jarntt and others can come with valid and cogent arguments and Manster and BJJ takes Chip's feelings and turn it around like I'm Chip. You guys are two scrubs.

Never turned anything around on you because deep down, I could care less about you or Chip. I said it before and I will say it one more time, If I wanted to banter or discuss Egal football, I would go in an Egal forum. Funny you should put down a Cowboy forum in the off season that is slow, but yet here you are almost everyday. If anything, you sure are consistent.

THEN WHY DO YOU HAVE MORE POSTS ON THIS THREAD THAN ANYONE? :crazy:

What did ]YOU expect when you started a thread about ME? :crazy:
ncmalko1
Junior
And1: 0

Post#69 » by ncmalko1 » Thu Apr 2, 2015 7:49 pm

BJJ you said I derailed the thread and you have no interest in talking about the Eagles yet you kept posting and posting and just won't let this thread die.

Manster, no one, including me, ever said anything about saying anything good or positive about the Eagles. This was never a pro Eagles thread. In fact it started with me saying I hate what Chip's doing.

2 scrubs...
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#70 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Apr 2, 2015 8:14 pm

I really find it hard to believe your a school teacher. Are you this dense? Anyone in there right mind can go back and look who started this thread. You did, not anyone else. You admitted I was right and you were wrong. Then a few posts later you completely turn around your own thread and start bantering Egal football again which had nothing to do with the thread you started. And now me and Manster are scrubs. All I can say is just WOW. You also tell me and everyone in here in this thread that we have a dead board here and the egals have a great forum with many poster's. Yet, here you are again in a Cowboy forum on an almost everyday basis. I'm beginning to think your really a women's shoe salesman and your last name is Bundy.
Schmoopy1000
Junior
And1: 18

Post#71 » by Schmoopy1000 » Tue Apr 7, 2015 2:44 am

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... han-philly

I am gonna find it interesting to watch these two teams play this year.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#72 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Jan 5, 2016 4:30 am

ncmalko1 wrote:Everyone knows I've locked horns with BJJ. Last week when Philly traded McCoy BJJ said, "Chip is gonna destroy your Eagles and has started all ready". I took exception because I told BJJ we have to see how Chips plan unfolds. Well heres the tough part... BJJ was right.

1. Initially the reports were saying the Rams get Foles and Philly gets Bradford a #2 and we swap 1st rounders giving Philly the 10th pick in round one. The reports were wrong and Philly gives up a 2nd for a bust with a HUGE contract that is always hurt with MAJOR injuries. Whaaaaat?

2. Chip, "I love McCOy and he is our best player" to "This isnt baseball and his cap hit was to big so I want Frank Gore" to "I want Matthews" to "Lets break the bank for Demarco"

It is painfully obvious that Chip is reactionary and has absolutely no plan. Toughest thing I've ever had to admit to on this board but BJJ was right. Chip is destroying this team.

THIS WAS SOMETHING I REALLY COULDN'T RESIST. :violin:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#73 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:14 pm

ncmalko1 wrote:Everyone knows I've locked horns with BJJ. Last week when Philly traded McCoy BJJ said, "Chip is gonna destroy your Eagles and has started all ready". I took exception because I told BJJ we have to see how Chips plan unfolds. Well heres the tough part... BJJ was right.

1. Initially the reports were saying the Rams get Foles and Philly gets Bradford a #2 and we swap 1st rounders giving Philly the 10th pick in round one. The reports were wrong and Philly gives up a 2nd for a bust with a HUGE contract that is always hurt with MAJOR injuries. Whaaaaat?

2. Chip, "I love McCOy and he is our best player" to "This isnt baseball and his cap hit was to big so I want Frank Gore" to "I want Matthews" to "Lets break the bank for Demarco"

It is painfully obvious that Chip is reactionary and has absolutely no plan. Toughest thing I've ever had to admit to on this board but BJJ was right. Chip is destroying this team.

and now he is trying out his college style system with the 49ers now. How long does he last this time? lol.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,974

Post#74 » by Otis Driftwood » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:03 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:and now he is trying out his college style system with the 49ers now. How long does he last this time? lol.

Probably until Texas fires Charlie Strong.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#75 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:37 pm

Jarntt wrote:
Manster7588 wrote:

Not my place to tell anyone what to do or not to do. Just tring to point out what is going to happen with the way things are currently going.

You can always go back to the toilet they call Sportshoopla. 10X more bull, back stabbing, threats, bullying and trolling, etc,. And Fordman and all those wonderful mods and their back door politics allow it. Take malco with you and we will be just fine here. I'm not going to spend the next 10 years playing games with Redskin poster's and their mods rigging the whole forum with who they choose. :crazy:

Return to Dallas Cowboys