ImageImageImageImage

Hoopla

Moderator: Texas Chuck

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,282

Re: Hoopla 

Post#41 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:19 pm

I miss many of the guys at the hoop, but I don't miss malko's bull chit, DRAMA AND NAME CALLING. WOW! No doubt in my mind now. Once back here, I find it appropriate to start a NCmalko smack talk thread.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,974

Post#42 » by Otis Driftwood » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:48 am

LOL! He's an Iggles fan. Drama and name calling is all he has. That and a championship won when his mama was changing his diapers.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
ncmalko1
Junior
And1: 0

Post#43 » by ncmalko1 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:37 pm

LOL! He's an Iggles fan. Drama and name calling is all he has.

While I do have a flair for the dramatic... I was never a name caller except towards one absolute clown that even Cowboy fans cant stand. The guy who posted Dallas was going 16-0. The guy who said the Eagles were the worst team in the NFL while the Eagles proceed to win the division. I've valued everybody here except ONE complete and utter fool.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#44 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:19 pm

LMAO. I knew you would show up here for some positive reinforcement after leaving the hoop with your tail between your legs. :tooth :eyebrows:
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#45 » by Otis Driftwood » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:16 pm

Can't wait to see who that clairvoyant was...
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#46 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:37 am

Roadhog Moran wrote:Can't wait to see who that clairvoyant was...

He was referring to me. It goes back to the espn days. I never bought his act from day 1.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#47 » by Otis Driftwood » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:59 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Roadhog Moran wrote:Can't wait to see who that clairvoyant was...

He was referring to me. It goes back to the espn days. I never bought his act from day 1.

Cool.

Now - back to that diaper thing.
ncmalko1
Junior
And1: 0

Post#48 » by ncmalko1 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:40 am

I didnt leave hoopla. I was just on there. Unfortunately, like the ESPN board and Hoopla you got banned by a Cowboy mod, not me. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#49 » by Otis Driftwood » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:57 am

LOL!

Congratulations on your crowning achievement in life Malko. Although I don't really see how getting "banned by a Cowboy mod" is such a bad thing considering said mod is one of the biggest liars to ever inhabit a place on the Internet with the exception of his little buddy, the leader of the ship.

But - you go ahead. Stay at Poopla. Wish you well.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#50 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:16 pm

Funny. I was never banned from espn. I was at Hoopla though. But we all know the real reason and the back door politics behind it all. To be honest, I never really liked the hoop and really don't miss it over there. But it really started when I pissed off fellow Cowboy fans When most, if not all of them, couldn't handle or believe a loyal Cowboy fan of 55 years could have such a low opinion of Demarcus Ware. Oh well, I still stand by them and said the Cowboys and their defense would not get better till he was gone.
two years later, look at us now. 1 catch called incomplete and a fumble by Murray away from an NFC Championship game. Now we are knocking on the door to another championship while Ware doesn't come through for Denver. Not only do I still think he is way over rated, but he never bought into the culture we have today. Since he left I'm excited about my team again with very high expectations this upcoming season.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#51 » by Otis Driftwood » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:07 am

Oh well... we will carry on. It's only a matter of time before those idiots running the Hoop do something that alienates more people. They can't help themselves.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#52 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:03 pm

ncmalko1 wrote:LOL! He's an Iggles fan. Drama and name calling is all he has.

While I do have a flair for the dramatic... I was never a name caller except towards one absolute clown that even Cowboy fans cant stand. The guy who posted Dallas was going 16-0. The guy who said the Eagles were the worst team in the NFL while the Eagles proceed to win the division. I've valued everybody here except ONE complete and utter fool.

Lmao !!!! You finally admit your a drama queen after 4 years. I think I'm going to faint. :lol: Now he lie's through his teeth. He's been calling me names for years now. I expect it and wouldn't have it any other way with you. But you also have been calling Manster and other's names for quite sometime now. Not just here, but at the hoop as well.
And yes, just out of fun a few years ago, I did tell you we would go 16 - 0. I said it to get under your skin. It worked, You still bring it up 3 years later, LMAO. however YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING. THE EAGLES DO SUCK, and always will. I've always hated everything Eagles and Foreskins, and always will. AGAIN,MALKCO, DEAL WITH IT. YOUR ALWAYS IN A COWBOY ROOM WHINNING WHAT WE SAY ABOUT THE EGALS. I still say its all about attention and drama with you.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#53 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:16 pm

ncmalko1 wrote:I didnt leave hoopla. I was just on there. Unfortunately, like the ESPN board and Hoopla you got banned by a Cowboy mod, not me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Defending myself against a cyber bully like twist (who really brought that board to its knees), I have no regrets in how I handled myself. I do however regret some of the others I offended when I got out of character while defending my self. That is one thing I wish I could change. But it is what it is and I have no one to blame but myself. The one good thing that came out of it though, was how all the mods and the back door politics were exposed. So Malko, you can continue to throw that one in my face all you want. It doesn't bother me at all that I am not welcomed at the hoop. Fordman is not a good mod, has no balls and is controlled by mods from other sites. Who the hell wants to be part of that. When do the COWBOYS and their fans take a back seat to anyone in the NFL.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#54 » by Otis Driftwood » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:05 pm

Biggest regret I have about that damn place was trusting someone like Ford to provide meaningful advice. He's nothing but a **** stirrer. I still laugh at the whole "FN Takeover" thing. We were manipulated just like the regular Hoop guys were. Never had a clue until one or two of the FN guys that helped bring in 50-60 new subscribers were summarily banned for questioning stuff that was permissible only a week prior... stuff that had nothing to do with the Google Adsense debacle and everything to do with selective bannings. The place we ended up at is full of former CBS and ESPN folks that were banned in the same way. I've seen documented proof of it. It's amazing. And - we still get trolled by HaroldSeattle, MIsko... even Ford trolled there under a couple of ID's until his IP address was blocked.

Hoopla is a toilet. It's a manmade dumpster fire. I suppose I can understand how it appeals to some folks. But they should beware.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#55 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:49 pm

I just wish Jarnett, Pday, Manster, Earl and the gang were all here. Still really liked all those guys even though we went at it a bit once in a while. I always related to Pday from day one no matter what he said. We share the same pain from super bowl V.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#56 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:18 pm

Roadhog Moran wrote:Biggest regret I have about that damn place was trusting someone like Ford to provide meaningful advice. He's nothing but a **** stirrer. I still laugh at the whole "FN Takeover" thing. We were manipulated just like the regular Hoop guys were. Never had a clue until one or two of the FN guys that helped bring in 50-60 new subscribers were summarily banned for questioning stuff that was permissible only a week prior... stuff that had nothing to do with the Google Adsense debacle and everything to do with selective bannings. The place we ended up at is full of former CBS and ESPN folks that were banned in the same way. I've seen documented proof of it. It's amazing. And - we still get trolled by HaroldSeattle, MIsko... even Ford trolled there under a couple of ID's until his IP address was blocked.

Hoopla is a toilet. It's a manmade dumpster fire. I suppose I can understand how it appeals to some folks. But they should beware.
I saw a post about a month ago regarding the hoop. So for only the second time since my banning last year, I went over to read for a bit. While doing some reading, I saw a post by Pday regarding the trolling and behavior s being said in the general board. So I continued to read. I see his point. The things being said now is no different, perhaps worse than any said last year causing so many bannings. Your right. Nothing but a toilet and dumpster fire.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#57 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:38 pm

I've been laughing my ass off for almost a week now. Love the thread Manster started, "Who Is Malko". And boy, did Earl do a masterful job in his presentation of Malko's behavior the past few years. Wish I was able to give him +1 for his effort in exposing him. Nevertheless, things should be picking up in here soon. At least I hope so.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#58 » by Otis Driftwood » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:56 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:I just wish Jarnett, Pday, Manster, Earl and the gang were all here. Still really liked all those guys even though we went at it a bit once in a while. I always related to Pday from day one no matter what he said. We share the same pain from super bowl V.

Well - if you ever feel like a little more active forum, I found a place called "Virtual Sports Network" that could use a little jump start. Right now I'm the only Cowboys fan posting but there seems to be plenty of opportunity for "interaction"... as there are some sports posters... and some who fancy themselves as writers who steal stuff from here at Real GM... and a whole bunch of SIM leaguers who base all of their sports knowledge on stats and nothing else. Feel free to drop in if you choose.
http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/forum/forum.php
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#59 » by Otis Driftwood » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:47 pm

[Tweet][/Tweet]
bluejerseyjinx wrote:I just wish Jarnett, Pday, Manster, Earl and the gang were all here. Still really liked all those guys even though we went at it a bit once in a while. I always related to Pday from day one no matter what he said. We share the same pain from super bowl V.

And - my pain goes back a couple of years prior... 1968... 12-2... just assumed as a 12 year old kid we were destined for Super Bowl III... only to be crushed in the 2nd half of the playoff game against the Browns... and the game being called when the fans hit the field at the end of the game.

Sadness filled my heart.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#60 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Aug 2, 2015 11:20 pm

Roadhog Moran wrote:[Tweet][/Tweet]

And - my pain goes back a couple of years prior... 1968... 12-2... just assumed as a 12 year old kid we were destined for Super Bowl III... only to be crushed in the 2nd half of the playoff game against the Browns... and the game being called when the fans hit the field at the end of the game.

Sadness filled my heart.

That was the first game Cowboys lost in their original royal blue uniforms. Never say that game but heard and read about it. Its just that Super Bowl V left such a bad taste in my mouth. All those missed opportunities early in the game and only ended up with field goals. Then a super crap T.D. by the Colts that was tipped. Knocked Unitas out of the game. Got robbed on a Manders fumble recovery. But aside all that misfortune, the great Doomsday I defense started the 4th period with an interception and gave Morton a 13 - 7 lead. Morton decided the throw the game away with 3 4th quarter interceptions.

Return to Dallas Cowboys