ImageImageImageImage

Jerry... Jerry... Jerry...

Moderator: Texas Chuck

Micah Prescott
Analyst
And1: 1,154

Re: Jerry... Jerry... Jerry... 

Post#181 » by Micah Prescott » Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:34 pm

Unless he really does have something extraordinary Snyder is in a battle he can not win and will only speed up his outing from NFL ownership if that is even possible.

The fact that Snyder claims to have dirt on "EVERY" NFL owner leads me to believe he doesn't really have anything at all. If he said he had dirt on just a few I'd probably raise an eye brow.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,974

Post#182 » by Otis Driftwood » Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:06 pm

Owners need to call his bluff. Run his ass out and dare him to show his cards. If dirty laundry is what it takes to extract him from the league, so be it.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,282

Post#183 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:49 pm

Do any of you know what the heated exchange Between Jerry and Bob Kraft was about at the owners meeting?
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,018

Jerry... Jerry... Jerry... 

Post#184 » by Mr B » Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:24 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Do any of you know what the heated exchange Between Jerry and Bob Kraft was about at the owners meeting?

Has to do with how much Roger Goodell is being paid. Jerry doesn’t think the man is a good commish and is way over paid. Goodell let Bob Kraft skate on all the rub and tug massage parlors he was visiting so Kraft is defending Goodell.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#185 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Dec 3, 2022 6:13 pm

This photo that has been bouncing around the news the past couple of weeks of Jerry in a picture when he was about 16 years old at some kind of gathering preventing black student from entering their school. I"m willing to bet this leak and/or photo came from the Daniel Snyder camp.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#186 » by Mr B » Sat Dec 3, 2022 7:43 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:This photo that has been bouncing around the news the past couple of weeks of Jerry in a picture when he was about 16 years old at some kind of gathering preventing black student from entering their school. I"m willing to bet this leak and/or photo came from the Daniel Snyder camp.

Yea I definitely think this was leaked by Dan Snyder. He was also rumored to have been the one that leaked the Jon Gruden emails that got him fired from the Raiders.

Don’t know if y’all heard Jerry’s response by he said he was 14 in this picture and was at school and heard the commotion. He was curious so he went over to check out what was going on. Also that he wasn’t one of the ones yelling at the kids trying to enter the school. Just a curious 14 year old.

Also you have to hear Dak’s response.

Read on Twitter
?s=46&t=_jCH5Dtvzyn0VEwX258P-w
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#187 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:33 pm

I eventually knew it would happen sometime this year. Jerry just can't help himself being the attention whore that he is. Still making comments regarding the OBJ situation after signing T.Y. Hilton this week and then the remarks regarding Dak's turnovers and play over the past few weeks is not where our focus should be. Then we have Parsons making comments about Hurts and the Egal system. I thought we were playing the Jaguars this week. Seems like the Cowboys are trying to make this a trap game. At least the Egals responded the right way when asked. "Our minds are currently on the Bears". This is one of the things that happens every December and you would think after 26 years and all the past mistakes that we would have learned our lessons by now.
Now are best player and defensive leader has had his mind on the Egals instead of the Texans and Jaguars. Now that this game doesn't matter anymore, can wait to see what strings Jerry pulls from here on out because the season is over for the most part. The curse of Jerry is still stronger than ever.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#188 » by Mr B » Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:17 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:I eventually knew it would happen sometime this year. Jerry just can't help himself being the attention whore that he is. Still making comments regarding the OBJ situation after signing T.Y. Hilton this week and then the remarks regarding Dak's turnovers and play over the past few weeks is not where our focus should be. Then we have Parsons making comments about Hurts and the Egal system. I thought we were playing the Jaguars this week. Seems like the Cowboys are trying to make this a trap game. At least the Egals responded the right way when asked. "Our minds are currently on the Bears". This is one of the things that happens every December and you would think after 26 years and all the past mistakes that we would have learned our lessons by now.

One thing Jerry did recently that you might like is he called out Dak for his interceptions.
Micah Prescott
Analyst
And1: 1,154

Post#189 » by Micah Prescott » Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:50 pm

Mr B wrote:One thing Jerry did recently that you might like is he called out Dak for his interceptions.

I don't think BJJ will be able to properly process that. Might cause a short circuit or something.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#190 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:16 am

Mr B wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:I eventually knew it would happen sometime this year. Jerry just can't help himself being the attention whore that he is. Still making comments regarding the OBJ situation after signing T.Y. Hilton this week and then the remarks regarding Dak's turnovers and play over the past few weeks is not where our focus should be. Then we have Parsons making comments about Hurts and the Egal system. I thought we were playing the Jaguars this week. Seems like the Cowboys are trying to make this a trap game. At least the Egals responded the right way when asked. "Our minds are currently on the Bears". This is one of the things that happens every December and you would think after 26 years and all the past mistakes that we would have learned our lessons by now.

One thing Jerry did recently that you might like is he called out Dak for his interceptions.

About time but he should have seen it coming a long time ago. Explains why he took so long to sign Dak in the first place.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#191 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:56 pm

The wheels are coming off now !! Jerry was quoted this morning that he felt Dak played outstanding vs. the Jaguars Sunday. :falloff: :falloff: :falloff: :falloff: :falloff: :falloff: :falloff: :falloff: :falloff: :falloff: :falloff:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#192 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:58 pm

And this is just another reason this **** continues to go on after 26 years. The Curse of Jerry. As the sequels continue. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Stayed tuned till Jerry finds his next scapegoat.
linery88
Sixth Man
And1: 556

Post#193 » by linery88 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:13 pm

If the Cowboys do lose to Tampa,I think it will be due to Jerry giving every playoff team bulletin board material,should those teams choose to take or view it that way.Jerry this week pronouncing that he looks forward to playing the Eagles in this playoff season.
I,m guessing that teams looking for any edge or motivation to beat us,who are always already motivated to beat "Americas Team",will wanna use it as bulletin board material.It is also Jerry showing confidence in his Boys,but he should state it without involving any other team.Any NFC team will welcome playing the Cowboys,and you can guarantee they will be up for it.Jerry talks football pretty good,technically,but he doesn,t know all the angles when it comes to what to say about his own team.He is a better owner for the league,than his own team.There are plenty of other teams the NFL could use to prop up the league besides us.He wants us to be that team that does it,and its tougher to win being that team for the league.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#194 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:13 pm

That is Jerry's way of always keeping the Cowboys in the news. He can't help himself. More often than not it usually backfires on him but the current cowboy fans eat up everything Jerry tells them no matter the outcome.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#195 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:22 pm

Jerry did you lie to all of us earlier in the week when you said you had no intentions of firing Mike McCarthy. I believe you are. I remember everything you said in the offseason. Priority #1 was suppose to be cleaning up the penalty situation with more accountability and discipline wrapped up in it. IMHO, this priority or mission statement was not improved. Was clock management, preparation and play calling still an issue? You tell me after watching the Packers, Jaguars, Bucs and Washington games and struggling vs. the Titans and Texans and then get back to me.
Out of the gate, starting with game 1, I made this a priority of mine to keep and eye on this based on Jerry's own words. I thought he was serious about this. I really thought McCarthy for sure would show big time improvement in this area because he knows he has a coach killer in Dumb Dak Prescott to worry about when it comes to his future.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#196 » by Mr B » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:05 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Jerry did you lie to all of us earlier in the week when you said you had no intentions of firing Mike McCarthy. I believe you are. I remember everything you said in the offseason. Priority #1 was suppose to be cleaning up the penalty situation with more accountability and discipline wrapped up in it. IMHO, this priority or mission statement was not improved. Was clock management, preparation and play calling still an issue? You tell me after watching the Packers, Jaguars, Bucs and Washington games and struggling vs. the Titans and Texans and then get back to me.
Out of the gate, starting with game 1, I made this a priority of mine to keep and eye on this based on Jerry's own words. I thought he was serious about this. I really thought McCarthy for sure would show big time improvement in this area because he knows he has a coach killer in Dumb Dak Prescott to worry about when it comes to his future.

Jerry is clearly lying. If the Cowboys get smoked by the Bucs he’s out. Jerry said he has full confidence in the coaching staff. That means he expects them to win (as he should). If they break that confidence why would he keep them.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#197 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:57 pm

Once again Jerry just can't help himself. In a press conference this morning Jerry started comparing traits of his current team with those of the 1992 championship team. Really. We haven't done squat in 26 years and because of one wild card victory he is going to start talking comparisons to a championship team. I can see the 49ers cutting out the article and taping it to their lockers. thanks for giving the Niners bulletin board material Jerry. Wow.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#198 » by Mr B » Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:11 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Once again Jerry just can't help himself. In a press conference this morning Jerry started comparing traits of his current team with those of the 1992 championship team. Really. We haven't done squat in 26 years and because of one wild card victory he is going to start talking comparisons to a championship team. I can see the 49ers cutting out the article and taping it to their lockers. thanks for giving the Niners bulletin board material Jerry. Wow.

Mike McCarthy won’t get fired this week. If they beat the Niners his job is safe. If they lose a close game against the Niners his job is safe. If they get blown out though I predict Dan Quinn will be the next coach of the Cowboys.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#199 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:58 pm

Mr B wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Once again Jerry just can't help himself. In a press conference this morning Jerry started comparing traits of his current team with those of the 1992 championship team. Really. We haven't done squat in 26 years and because of one wild card victory he is going to start talking comparisons to a championship team. I can see the 49ers cutting out the article and taping it to their lockers. thanks for giving the Niners bulletin board material Jerry. Wow.

Mike McCarthy won’t get fired this week. If they beat the Niners his job is safe. If they lose a close game against the Niners his job is safe. If they get blown out though I predict Dan Quinn will be the next coach of the Cowboys.

I wasn't referring what Jerry said in any regard to McCarthy. I just brought up the point that Jerry gave the 49ers bulletin board material with his comments. Its obvious McCarthy feels a lot more safe about his job with his body language and **** eaten grin on his face at this mornings press conference.
linery88
Sixth Man
And1: 556

Post#200 » by linery88 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:37 pm

This hasn,t been getting much,if any coverage on nfl network,but depending on the player/person if you are a 49er,you could choose to use this for bulletin board,or just laugh it off.SF doesn,t strike me as the type of team that needs bulletin board material stuff to win or focus on winning a game.They are a well disciplined team.McCarthy has to keep the team focused,and Dak looked healthier against Tampa.Dallas should study the NewOrleans vs SF game,and use that for how to defend them.

Return to Dallas Cowboys