Moderator: Texas Chuck

Schmoopy1000
Junior
And1: 18

Hey Jarnnt 

Post#1 » by Schmoopy1000 » Fri May 15, 2015 3:06 am

on your test of which cowboy are you.
I came up with Travis Frederick

"You're Jolly & smarter than most people give you credit for.
You're the Home town boy that doesn't hold back when there's work to be done or problem to solve."
that was pretty cool.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,313

Re: Hey Jarnnt 

Post#2 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri May 15, 2015 3:22 am

On my test I came as Cole Beasly. I was hoping for being like Bob Lilly.
Schmoopy1000
Junior

Post#3 » by Schmoopy1000 » Fri May 15, 2015 3:28 am

I was hoping for Randy White, but I was pleased with my outcome.
(Down & Dirty Trenchman) :)
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#4 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri May 15, 2015 3:34 am

Both Bob Lilly & Randy White are on my all time favorite top 5 players in Cowboy history.
Schmoopy1000
Junior

Post#5 » by Schmoopy1000 » Fri May 15, 2015 3:35 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Both Bob Lilly & Randy White are on my all time favorite top 5 players in Cowboy history.

Randy White is my all-time favorite Football player 8-)
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#6 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri May 15, 2015 3:45 am

He should be my all time favorite because I have so much in common with him. He loves to fish when no playing football in the off season. Being a professional fly tier and fly fisherman, we would have gotten along just fine. I just have a hard time putting him above "Mr. Cowboy", Bob Lilly and captain Comeback, Roger Staubach.
Jarntt
Senior
And1: 37

Post#7 » by Jarntt » Wed Jun 3, 2015 5:05 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:on your test of which cowboy are you.

You're the Home town boy that doesn't hold back when there's work to be done or problem to solve."
that was pretty cool.

Are you banned from Hoopla?
Schmoopy1000
Junior

Post#8 » by Schmoopy1000 » Thu Jun 4, 2015 4:18 am

Jarntt wrote:

that was pretty cool.

no just don't post on the Cowboys board. I post elsewhere, but I am not allowed to PM either so I couldnt say it to you in a PM.
Manster7588
Senior
And1: 28

Post#9 » by Manster7588 » Thu Jun 4, 2015 1:23 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
Jarntt wrote:

that was pretty cool.

no just don't post on the Cowboys board. I post elsewhere, but I am not allowed to PM either so I couldnt say it to you in a PM.

Ask for your PM permission back, all they can do is, say no. Hell I used an alias, they merged the two and I'm restriction free. Reptec is the same way, he had an, obvious, alias now he's back as reptec. He just started asking how he could get un-baby sat, they re-opened his old name and he gained full rights.
Jarntt
Senior
And1: 37

Post#10 » by Jarntt » Thu Jun 4, 2015 1:26 pm

After the mass bannings I couldn't PM or start a thread. I just asked Hammer why and he reinstated all of my full privileges. Cowboy board is better now. Only problem is Greg (who I can see now is Frye not N5). Even some of the other problem guys are fine now - UK, Texas guy. I'm enjoying the board a lot more now and would suggest you give it another chance.
Manster7588
Senior

Post#11 » by Manster7588 » Fri Jun 5, 2015 2:34 am

Jarntt wrote:After the mass bannings I couldn't PM or start a thread. I just asked Hammer why and he reinstated all of my full privileges. Cowboy board is better now. Only problem is Greg (who I can see now is Frye not N5). Even some of the other problem guys are fine now - UK, Texas guy. I'm enjoying the board a lot more now and would suggest you give it another chance.

Never knew you lost privileges. Must have been due to the company you kept :nod: I will do my best not to associate too much with UK or GNG.
Schmoopy1000
Junior

Post#12 » by Schmoopy1000 » Fri Jun 5, 2015 6:40 am

Manster7588 wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:
Jarntt wrote:

Ask for your PM permission back, all they can do is, say no. Hell I used an alias, they merged the two and I'm restriction free. Reptec is the same way, he had an, obvious, alias now he's back as reptec. He just started asking how he could get un-baby sat, they re-opened his old name and he gained full rights.

how can you ask these things without being able to PM? Funny thing for me was after Ford asked me & Manster not to create any threads about Pday or Twist, I never created a single thread at all about anything. Just responded to incorrect current events. So they banned me from PMing Creating threads, but allowed me to respond which was all I was doing at the time anyways LOL. To stop me from talking they blocked me from everything but what I was doing in the 1st place (responding)
Its never made sense to me. I also didn't realize Jarntt was blocked form anything. (why would they block him?)
I don't care enough to ask to be unblocked from Pming in an open thread, so I don't know how I would talk to a mod "alone" without PMing.

So I guess I am all good with talking to myself on this site LOL
Manster7588
Senior

Post#13 » by Manster7588 » Fri Jun 5, 2015 9:40 am

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
Manster7588 wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:no just don't post on the Cowboys board. I post elsewhere, but I am not allowed to PM either so I couldnt say it to you in a PM.

how can you ask these things without being able to PM? Funny thing for me was after Ford asked me & Manster not to create any threads about Pday or Twist, I never created a single thread at all about anything. Just responded to incorrect current events. So they banned me from PMing Creating threads, but allowed me to respond which was all I was doing at the time anyways LOL. To stop me from talking they blocked me from everything but what I was doing in the 1st place (responding)
Its never made sense to me. I also didn't realize Jarntt was blocked form anything. (why would they block him?)
I don't care enough to ask to be unblocked from Pming in an open thread, so I don't know how I would talk to a mod "alone" without PMing.

So I guess I am all good with talking to myself on this site LOL

I know Reptec did it publicly to Skinsdad62. He just came out and said that was the only way to address the situation. Personally I thought it was odd he alias had restrictions since mine didn't. Maybe because he made his alias obvious who it was.

I or Jarntt can PM Ford or Hammer for you. I'm not sure a PM from me to Ford is a great idea, since I was a little direct to him about the whole thing near the end. I went direct to Hammer about me.

Another idea. Can you use the contact us link? I know when I was banned I couldn't. That may be an option.

Return to Dallas Cowboys