ImageImageImageImage

Greg Hardy

Moderator: Texas Chuck

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,274

Re: Greg Hardy 

Post#21 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:27 pm

And to top it all off, the Cowboys haven't won since Hardy became a starter and Carolina hasn't lost since they got rid of the bum.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,974

Post#22 » by Otis Driftwood » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:39 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:And to top it all off, the Cowboys haven't won since Hardy became a starter and Carolina hasn't lost since they got rid of the bum.

Hard to make any claim of significant improvement isn't it...

I will say this - they got it right with Byron Jones. That young man can play and his head is right with ball. If Gregory can get it going in the second half of the year we ended up with a couple of quality pieces on Defense.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#23 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:37 am

I'm getting so tired of crabbing about DT and LB. Benn bitching about it for 4 years now. Getting tired of hearing it from myself. But honestly, even though I still want the whole next year's draft to go towards those 2 above mentioned positions, I can see why so many at the Hoopla want a QB, RB and another f....ing TE. Witten has only one year left. He looks like a mud turtle now that needs new tires and a paint job. Some of the guys at the hoop that gave me so much crap 3 years ago when I said it would be 7 years before we were really relevant again, I have only one thing to say. How do you like my 3 year old statement now? And can somebody here that still posts at the hoopla, can you please do me a favor. Ask Earl and the boys what happened to the culture change they thought they had after last season's rare playoff appearance. I see absolutely no change at all in the culture, front office, organizationally or Jerry's antic's.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#24 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Dec 7, 2015 10:16 pm

And now there is talk Johnny football to Dallas. Really, you got to be f.....ing kidding. Keep making money and selling those seats Jerry. Hey Earl, Payday, where's the culture change you both said took place last year. I don't see it. Still looks like a revolving door for thugs, underwear thieves, junkies and women beaters.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,974

Post#25 » by Otis Driftwood » Tue Dec 8, 2015 4:27 pm

No reason to keep Hardy after this season. None. Zero.

He has not improved this defense. You can make an argument after last night that Lawrence has more impact right now. Which is about the equivalent of saying ice is cold.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."

Return to Dallas Cowboys