ImageImageImageImage

RG Knee!!!!

Moderator: Texas Chuck

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,341

RG Knee!!!! 

Post#1 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Sep 3, 2015 6:29 am

Wow. Now RG knee is 3 is a string QB. Wish I could go back to the hoop for 1 day to visit the foreskin forum. Love to ask Reptic, Shark, cali and all the other trolls how their total decade of the NFC east and multiple Super Bowls. LMAO.
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,123

Re: RG Knee!!!! 

Post#2 » by Mr B » Fri Sep 4, 2015 9:00 pm

I knew the moment they drafted him the Redskins would find a way to ruin him. If he were drafted by any other team (except the Raiders or Texans) he wouldn't have been nearly as bad as he's been. With that being said if the Skins end up cutting him or just letting him walk in FA after the season I'd take a shot on him if I were the Cowboys. Give him a couple of years to heal and backup Romo. Then when Romo retires the o-line should be hitting their prime.
Schmoopy1000
Junior
And1: 18

Post#3 » by Schmoopy1000 » Sat Sep 5, 2015 4:02 am

Mr B wrote:I knew the moment they drafted him the Redskins would find a way to ruin him. If he were drafted by any other team (except the Raiders or Texans) he wouldn't have been nearly as bad as he's been. With that being said if the Skins end up cutting him or just letting him walk in FA after the season I'd take a shot on him if I were the Cowboys. Give him a couple of years to heal and backup Romo. Then when Romo retires the o-line should be hitting their prime.

problem with this idea is his attitude. Not to sure he wouldn't be a cancer in the locker room. He thinks he is one of the best QB in the league. He wont be looking to play back up if he left the skins.
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,123

Post#4 » by Mr B » Sat Sep 5, 2015 4:04 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
Mr B wrote:I knew the moment they drafted him the Redskins would find a way to ruin him. If he were drafted by any other team (except the Raiders or Texans) he wouldn't have been nearly as bad as he's been. With that being said if the Skins end up cutting him or just letting him walk in FA after the season I'd take a shot on him if I were the Cowboys. Give him a couple of years to heal and backup Romo. Then when Romo retires the o-line should be hitting their prime.

problem with this idea is his attitude. Not to sure he wouldn't be a cancer in the locker room. He thinks he is one of the best QB in the league. He wont be looking to play back up if he left the skins.

Very true. If it were to happen I wouldn't give him anything more than a minimum contract. So if he did act like a **** he could just be cut.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,341

Post#5 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Sep 5, 2015 5:22 pm

I personally don't want RG II Knee here at all, ever. He's a head case that just doesn't get it and wants to play his way and the hell with everyone else. I remember Shanahan wanted to draft Tannehill instead of RG III, but the Redskin brass thought otherwise. You knew Shanahan was gone the next year, and he was, because he wanted to start Cousins instead. Looks like Shanahan was right about RG Knee before he was even drafted. And the Redskins are paying a high price for this mess. This mess just set them back 5+ years.

Return to Dallas Cowboys