ImageImageImageImage

State of Cowboys Union?

Moderator: Texas Chuck

NickAndersonsBack25
Rookie
And1: 67

Re: State of Cowboys Union? 

Post#181 » by NickAndersonsBack25 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:06 am

I'm getting fed up with Zeke. Wish the Boys would say what the Raiders said to AB. In or out.

Don't pay the waste case. He can't behave himself.
Bobby Knight says:
"Most people have the will to win, few have the will to prepare to win."
"You don't play against opponents, you play against the game of basketball. "
bluejerseyjinx
Head Coach
And1: 1,061

Post#182 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:13 pm

Time to let go Zeke. Tired of his act. Trade him to a crap team like Tampa Bay. Buffalo. Miami or Cincinnati for a high draft pick next year.
bluejerseyjinx
Head Coach

Post#183 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Sep 1, 2019 2:17 pm

Looks like things have intensified since late last evening. I think we here something today.
Cactus Jack
RealGM
And1: 8,019

Post#184 » by Cactus Jack » Tue Sep 3, 2019 3:48 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Looks like things have intensified since late last evening. I think we here something today.

So which is it? Trade his @ss? Or?? :P

We will give you a 2nd for the guy if you wanna unload him. Fair deal. fwiw Clowney went for a 3. :wink:
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over

Roddy wrote:- The NBA without Seattle is not the real NBA
Mr B
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,257

Post#185 » by Mr B » Tue Sep 3, 2019 5:13 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Looks like things have intensified since late last evening. I think we here something today.

We will give you a 2nd for the guy if you wanna unload him. Fair deal. fwiw Clowney went for a 3. :wink:

You taking about Zeke? Looks like Dallas already has a deal in place for him. How about the Cowboys give you Alfred Morris for a 2nd?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cactus Jack
RealGM
And1: 8,019

Post#186 » by Cactus Jack » Tue Sep 3, 2019 5:49 pm

Mr B wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

You taking about Zeke? Looks like Dallas already has a deal in place for him. How about the Cowboys give you Alfred Morris for a 2nd?

Morris still in the league?

Nah, we're good. :lol:
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over

Roddy wrote:- The NBA without Seattle is not the real NBA
bluejerseyjinx
Head Coach

Post#187 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Sep 4, 2019 1:59 am

Cactus Jack wrote:

I still would trade Zek to one of the **** teams in the NFL if we could get their first round draft choice this spring.
Mr B
Lead Assistant

Post#188 » by Mr B » Wed Sep 4, 2019 3:09 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

I still would trade Zek to one of the **** teams in the NFL if we could get their first round draft choice this spring.

Can’t do that once he signs. The cap hit would be to big. Once he’s signed he their horse. He’s going to get the bulk of the workload. Apparently he’s in really good shape and ready to go. He should practice tomorrow if they get this finalized tonight. The good thing about all this is that Pollard got a chance to show that he can play. He should be an excellent compliment to Zeke. I’d even like to see them in the game at the same time.

bluejerseyjinx
Head Coach

Post#189 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Sep 4, 2019 3:45 pm

Lets see him earning his money starting this week. Now we only have one weakness, Garrett. Where is Lincoln Riley? LMAO. One more year of carrot top I guess. Especially if we don't get by the divisional round this season.
Mr B
Lead Assistant

Post#190 » by Mr B » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:48 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Lets see him earning his money starting this week. Now we only have one weakness, Garrett. Where is Lincoln Riley? LMAO. One more year of carrot top I guess. Especially if we don't get by the divisional round this season.

Garrett is going to have to get to at very least the NFC Championship Game to keep his job. If they lose in any round prior to that then sherry will have to make a decision between Lincoln Riley and Kris Richard. If he gets this team to the Super Bowl though (win or lose) he getting an extension. I don’t see how Jerry could let him walk after getting that far.

Return to Dallas Cowboys