ImageImageImageImage

Wild Card Weekend. Who do you like?

Moderator: Texas Chuck

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,284

Wild Card Weekend. Who do you like? 

Post#1 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Jan 9, 2016 8:36 pm

Did a 4 team teaser for today for $50.00. Took Kansas City, Cincinnati, Green Bay and Minnesota. Then took Cincinnati and Kansas City in a 2 team parlay for $100.00. I believe either Kansas City or Cincinnati will win AFC this year.
Schmoopy1000
Junior
And1: 18

Re: Wild Card Weekend. Who do you like? 

Post#2 » by Schmoopy1000 » Sat Jan 9, 2016 9:57 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Did a 4 team teaser for today for $50.00. Took Kansas City, Cincinnati, Green Bay and Minnesota. Then took Cincinnati and Kansas City in a 2 team parlay for $100.00. I believe either Kansas City or Cincinnati will win AFC this year.

that is exactly the 4 teams I would have taken.
KC game is the easiest to predict. The other three could have upsets.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,974

Post#3 » by Otis Driftwood » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:38 pm

I got KC right in the pickem on our private site. The rest - not so much.

I'd like to thank Walsh and the combo platter of Burfect/Jones for their fine efforts. Wouldn't have achieved this level of incompetence without them. Honorable mention to the Redskins DC for allowing Rodgers time to cook a multi-course Thanksgiving meal.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#4 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:26 pm

Even though I won and covered, I am so irate with the Bengals. Marvin Lewis need to be fired. Yes, Hill fumble and all that other crap that happened after that was disgusting. But it all could have been prevented. Cincinnati gets the interception at the Steeler 26 yard line. Why didn't the Bengals take a knee 3 times, burned the Steeler's 3 time outs, then kick a 46 yard field, putting them up by 4 points and making the Steelers go over 70 yards with less than 40 seconds with NO TIMOUTS LEFT. WOW.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#5 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:32 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Did a 4 team teaser for today for $50.00. Took Kansas City, Cincinnati, Green Bay and Minnesota. Then took Cincinnati and Kansas City in a 2 team parlay for $100.00. I believe either Kansas City or Cincinnati will win AFC this year.

that is exactly the 4 teams I would have taken.
KC game is the easiest to predict. The other three could have upsets.

I'm taking my parlay and teaser sweep, along with a few other prop bets from this past weekend with a huge smile on my face. Playing on house money after week 1 of the playoffs.

Return to Dallas Cowboys