ImageImageImageImage

5 All Time Favorite Cowboys.

Moderator: Texas Chuck

bluejerseyjinx
Head Coach
Posts: 6,697
And1: 1,048
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
Location: Maine
       

Re: 5 All Time Favorite Cowboys. 

Post#21 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Feb 8, 2018 1:54 pm

Would you rather me lie about my feelings or continue to be honest?
gravytrain24
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,342
And1: 312
Joined: Jan 27, 2016
         

Re: 5 All Time Favorite Cowboys. 

Post#22 » by gravytrain24 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:50 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Would you rather me lie about my feelings or continue to be honest?

Be honest and explain, but when the category is your all time favorites just know that I'm coming with a younger perspective
User avatar
#1TKfan
General Manager
Posts: 9,356
And1: 107
Joined: Jan 06, 2006

Re: 5 All Time Favorite Cowboys. 

Post#23 » by #1TKfan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:50 pm

Much respect to the older gentlemen and their picks, but at 37 have to go with

Emmitt
Irvin
Moose
Witten
Primetime Neon Deion

Say what you want about Sanders but he was a game changer, plain and simple. You couldn't throw in his direction and you couldn't kick to him. Just electric and was fun to watch....
I seen kickers who can tackle better but still fun to watch. Lol
User avatar
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,925
And1: 1,639
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Contact:
       

Re: 5 All Time Favorite Cowboys. 

Post#24 » by Otis Driftwood » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:30 am

#1TKfan wrote:Much respect to the older gentlemen and their picks, but at 37 have to go with

Emmitt
Irvin
Moose
Witten
Primetime Neon Deion

Say what you want about Sanders but he was a game changer, plain and simple. You couldn't throw in his direction and you couldn't kick to him. Just electric and was fun to watch....
I seen kickers who can tackle better but still fun to watch. Lol


You summed up Deion perfectly... especially the part about kickers. Well played.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
bluejerseyjinx
Head Coach
Posts: 6,697
And1: 1,048
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
Location: Maine
       

Re: 5 All Time Favorite Cowboys. 

Post#25 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:34 am

I know one Cowboy great that had a better return average and was a great tackler.
Mr B
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,676
And1: 1,249
Joined: Nov 20, 2014
         

Re: 5 All Time Favorite Cowboys. 

Post#26 » by Mr B » Sat Mar 3, 2018 11:39 pm

My 5 All-Time favorite that I can remember watching, in no particular order.

Michael Irvin
Darren Woodson
Larry Allen
Emmitt Smith
Jason Witten
User avatar
SactoKingsFan
Analyst
Posts: 3,678
And1: 2,109
Joined: Mar 15, 2014
       

Re: 5 All Time Favorite Cowboys. 

Post#27 » by SactoKingsFan » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:28 am

Emmitt
Witten
Romo
Coakley
Woodson


Sent from my Essential PH-1 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,925
And1: 1,639
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Contact:
       

Re: 5 All Time Favorite Cowboys. 

Post#28 » by Otis Driftwood » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:50 pm

SactoKingsFan wrote:Emmitt
Witten
Romo
Coakley
Woodson


Sent from my Essential PH-1 using Tapatalk


Always liked ol' Dexter. Worked his ass of on some pretty poor teams. He probably deserved a better fate than that.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."

Return to Dallas Cowboys