ImageImageImageImage

Draft Rumors !!!

Moderator: Texas Chuck

Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,040

Re: Draft Rumors !!! 

Post#221 » by Mr B » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:18 am

I think the Cowboys should ride his ass into the ground while they can and as soon as his contract is up, draft another one.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,303

Post#222 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:36 pm

I'm even more concerned about Elliott's behavior now, as I was back then before we drafted him. I just have this sick feeling he is stupid enough to throw it all away.
NickAndersonsBack25
Rookie
And1: 67

Post#223 » by NickAndersonsBack25 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:30 am

Mr B wrote:I think the Cowboys should ride his ass into the ground while they can and as soon as his contract is up, draft another one.

Yup
Bobby Knight says:
"Most people have the will to win, few have the will to prepare to win."
"You don't play against opponents, you play against the game of basketball. "
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,975

Post#224 » by Otis Driftwood » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:09 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:That would put me in a severe depression if that scenario came about. Elliot, please. Just what we need. Another party animal that likes to do molly and extacy. No thanks, I think I said it before. I guess we will let the best player in the draft go to the Ravens were he will most likely be an all pro and pro bowler for many years while we remain in the bottom of the league in run defense.

Refresh...
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#225 » by Otis Driftwood » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:10 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Mr B wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:And I am hoping and praying if that scenario holds to form, I hope the Chargers take Ramsey. That will put us in position for the 2 best players in the draft, Buckner and Jack. Either one and I am so happy.

Don't get your hopes up. I'm not certain that if Ramsey is gone that they don't take Elliott.
That would be a huge mistake. That's the last thing we need. Another junkie on the team. He's another Johnny Manziel on the horizon.

Refresh...
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,040

Post#226 » by Mr B » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:03 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Mr B wrote:
Don't get your hopes up. I'm not certain that if Ramsey is gone that they don't take Elliott.
That would be a huge mistake. That's the last thing we need. Another junkie on the team. He's another Johnny Manziel on the horizon.

Refresh...

Zeke is far and away the best players of all those mentioned but he's only addd to that Johnny Manziel wine he's giving off.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#227 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:49 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Mr B wrote:

Refresh...

I'll try. But this kid better learn fast not to put himself in compromising positions again. Everyone has him under a micro scope now.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#228 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:02 pm

I'm having a hard time refreshing. I already have back up QB, RB and more defense on the front of the list for next years draft.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#229 » by Otis Driftwood » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:21 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:I'm having a hard time refreshing. I already have back up QB, RB and more defense on the front of the list for next years draft.

Can never go wrong drafting OL... or WR.

And if Rush pans out the way we all think he can, we can probably scratch QB for now. Who would have thought I'd make that statement three years ago?

Return to Dallas Cowboys