ImageImageImageImage

Realgm Cowboys forum.

Moderator: Texas Chuck

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,218

Realgm Cowboys forum. 

Post#1 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Mar 4, 2016 8:30 pm

I want to thank Mr. B, my buddy Roadhog, and Schmoopy. I know this room is not as active yet as others we used to belong to. But I have enjoyed every moment with all you guys since we started here. I'm sure we will build this forum up by next season. But most importantly, its nice to be in a civil, respectful fun Cowboy forum. We may disagree and banter a bit, but I can tell we all like each other very much. I hope we are all here for a long time. I guess it will be up to us to bring more Cowboy fans in here for next year and years to come. You guys are great. Its beginning to feel like a Cowboy family in here.
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 3,957

Re: Realgm Cowboys forum. 

Post#2 » by Mr B » Sat Mar 5, 2016 6:59 am

Thanks, y'all definitely keep my day interesting.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#3 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Mar 5, 2016 5:44 pm

Just because we may disagree a bit and have a slightly different approach to the draft, I really enjoy our bantering and loyalty to COWBOY NATION.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,970

Post#4 » by Otis Driftwood » Sun Mar 6, 2016 1:03 am

It's a pleasure. Having people with passion and a clue matters.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
Mr B
RealGM

Post#5 » by Mr B » Sun Mar 6, 2016 4:01 am

I enjoy the banter. It's better than having a place where everyone agrees, that would be boring. I enjoy hearing how people would do things different.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#6 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Mar 7, 2016 6:11 pm

Nevertheless, even when we have a difference in whatever Dallas Cowboys, you guys would always have my back once we get this room going and those that try and troll you guys and this room
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#7 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:42 pm

Funny how different Cowboy boards have different opinions on the draft. They are still screaming CB, CB, and CB. They are still so much in love with Ramsey over there. A few still want a QB and another bunch want Elliot. Damn, I'm glad I'm here.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#8 » by Mr B » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:08 am

It's crazy we are this close to the draft and no one really has any idea which way the team will go in the draft. The fan base seems split in about 20 different ways. I don't think I've ever seen it this up in the air. Usually by this point we have a pretty good idea who it could be. Or it's at least narrowed down to 1 or 2 people.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#9 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:52 pm

I call it jerry anxiety. Despite all the different opinions, guys like us has to wonder when Jerry comes in and destroys everything because of his ego. We drive each other nuts for 2 months bantering the draft (all in good fun, of course), and then Jerry comes in the day of the draft and trades all of our picks away for a Arkansas RB and drafts another TE in the forth round. That's what I worry about most. Steven has done a good job the last 2 years in the draft. And we are finally almost out of salary cap hell. I'd like to see Steven keep going the way he has. Just want to see more done on defense. Once again we were 29th vs. the run last year and also near the bottom in sack, pressures, turn overs, etc., Ask Roadhog. I sound like a broken record saying this 7 years in a row now. Of course he can only vouch for since the espn days. Right Roadhog. Haven't I been BITCHING about our defense for 4 years and running now? Even when that over rated piece of garbage D. Ware was there.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#10 » by Mr B » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:00 pm

Actually they are already out of salary cap hell. They had the lowest amount of dead money of any team in the NFL this year. I believe they have less than $1 mil in dead money.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#11 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:14 pm

And yet, we still have Barry Church. Big hit for the way he produces.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,970

Post#12 » by Otis Driftwood » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:39 pm

Downloaded the RealGM app today. Gotta say - I like it. Easy to use and get around with. Worth giving a shot guys.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."

Return to Dallas Cowboys