ImageImageImageImage

Getting ready for training camp and preseason !

Moderator: Texas Chuck

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,218

Re: Getting ready for training camp and preseason ! 

Post#21 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:45 pm

Anyways I was very disappointed with the Cowboys the entire preseason. They didn't show me **** and I'm afraid to shake my royal blue and white pom poms. Special teams sucked. Been a problem for years. Defense giving up big plays is beyond out of control. In yesterday's game, after the Cowboys scored their first T.D., they let the Jaguars come right back and score a T.D. in 2 plays. Total lack of focus. Then there were the usual off sides, holding and personal foul penalties that always cost us points and gives the other team 10-17. That Danucci guy didn't step into one throw. even when he had good blocking and time, he was always fading back and throwing off his back foot. That's coaching. If you don't coach up these young kids then how do you expect them to make the team. Coaching or lack thereof has been a problem since Jimmy left. I don't have high expectations for this team even though I will loyally watch every game as usual.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,970

Post#22 » by Otis Driftwood » Wed Sep 8, 2021 6:33 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:This forum just isn't the same without Otis. He's the only true sensible Cowboys fan. Someone needs to drag his ass back here!

"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,399

Post#23 » by Cactus Jack » Wed Sep 8, 2021 6:43 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:...

Welcome back!
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#24 » by Otis Driftwood » Wed Sep 8, 2021 7:21 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Otis Driftwood wrote:...

Welcome back!

I poke my head in every now & then... until the fan on my Macbook goes into hyperspeed.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#25 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Sep 9, 2021 4:11 pm

Well hello Otis !!!!! Hope to see you around more this season. Mr. B hasn't been around for some time either. He hasn't been posting on dallas cowboy universe either.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#26 » by Otis Driftwood » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:21 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Well hello Otis !!!!! Hope to see you around more this season. Mr. B hasn't been around for some time either. He hasn't been posting on dallas cowboy universe either.

I’ll drop by now and then, BJJ. But the garbage running in the background on this site is too much for me to put up with. I can feel the heat on my iPad rising as I type this…
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#27 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:30 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Well hello Otis !!!!! Hope to see you around more this season. Mr. B hasn't been around for some time either. He hasn't been posting on dallas cowboy universe either.

I’ll drop by now and then, BJJ. But the garbage running in the background on this site is too much for me to put up with. I can feel the heat on my iPad rising as I type this…

It gets kinda quiet and lonely in this forum without a few Die-hard Cowboy fans.
Fierce1
RealGM
And1: 10,456

Post#28 » by Fierce1 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:27 pm

Great win for the Cowboys at SoFi.
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 3,957

Post#29 » by Mr B » Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:41 am

DCU can suck it. Nothing but a big circle jerk of negativity over there. They ban me because I disagreed with them. I’ve been posting on Pro Sports Daily mostly now.

As for the ‘Boys, how about that Micah Parsons huh! Kid is an f-big beast! I’m hoping the use him a s spy on Hurts this week. Also for a couple of times I’d like to see them bring Gregory and Parsons off the same side against their backup LT Dillard. Losing Mailata is huge! Losing Brandon Graham is huge!

I’m expecting a high scoring game with the Cowboys squeaking out the win. The Cowboys defense has been much improved but they still have some major holes in the secondary.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#30 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:56 pm

Mr B wrote:

DCU can suck it. Nothing but a big circle jerk of negativity over there. They ban me because I disagreed with them. I’ve been posting on Pro Sports Daily mostly now.

As for the ‘Boys, how about that Micah Parsons huh! Kid is an f-big beast! I’m hoping the use him a s spy on Hurts this week. Also for a couple of times I’d like to see them bring Gregory and Parsons off the same side against their backup LT Dillard. Losing Mailata is huge! Losing Brandon Graham is huge!

I’m expecting a high scoring game with the Cowboys squeaking out the win. The Cowboys defense has been much improved but they still have some major holes in the secondary.

I have the feeling the Cowboys win big tonight. Your right about Parsons. I'm not as upset as I was on draft night when I wanted an O-lineman. Parsons is everything as advertised. We still have to clean up some things but I like what I am seeing so far. We are getting turnovers which is great but I'm still seeing too many big plays at times and I see no improvement with stupid and dumb penalties which I still maintain is on coaching. Offense looks damn good considering who we have played so far this season. Would like to see Pollard take over the starting job from Elliot like I wanted to do last year. Pollard is a better back, he's faster and a much better receiver. Yeah Elliot came to camp this year in the best shape he has ever been. Thanks for taking 5 years to get it, you **** mo mo.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#31 » by Mr B » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:02 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Mr B wrote:

I have the feeling the Cowboys win big tonight. Your right about Parsons. I'm not as upset as I was on draft night when I wanted an O-lineman. Parsons is everything as advertised. We still have to clean up some things but I like what I am seeing so far. We are getting turnovers which is great but I'm still seeing too many big plays at times and I see no improvement with stupid and dumb penalties which I still maintain is on coaching. Offense looks damn good considering who we have played so far this season. Would like to see Pollard take over the starting job from Elliot like I wanted to do last year. Pollard is a better back, he's faster and a much better receiver. Yeah Elliot came to camp this year in the best shape he has ever been. Thanks for taking 5 years to get it, you **** mo mo.

I have a feeling it’s going to be a high scoring game on both sides with the Cowboys winning by less than 7. Don’t sleep on Philly, they’re better than most people think.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#32 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:16 pm

Mr B wrote:

Who was it, icup, Scott or Dodger12 that got you banned. I haven't posted there in 2 years.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#33 » by Mr B » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:28 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Mr B wrote:

Who was it, icup, Scott or Dodger12 that got you banned. I haven't posted there in 2 years.

No, Scott and Dodger were actually pretty reasonable guys. DBair and the guy that runs the board. Can’t remember his name. He actually banned me because I didn’t believe the election was stolen from Trump. He wouldn’t allow anyone to post anything that contradicted that conspiracy theory. That site is full of a bunch MAGA QAnon conspiracy theorist. It’s basically a bunch of a old dudes that have been hating on the Cowboys since Jerry bought the team.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#34 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:37 pm

LOL. Like me on this site in the current affair forum. Got banned from that forum in realgm 4 years ago. Politics is so out of control sensitive since 2016. As a Progressive and Berniecrat in the Democratic forum, I didn't get along with the cooperate moderate democrats very well.

Return to Dallas Cowboys