WFT Fan Here

Moderator: Texas Chuck

dlts20
RealGM
And1: 6,194

WFT Fan Here 

Post#1 » by dlts20 » Mon Oct 4, 2021 2:31 am

Wassup Cowgirls.... Lol

Nah I'm just clowning. Question though. I bought tickets for our game on Thanksgiving a few years ago. We had seats in the upper deck but decided to use the sro since the view was much better. I was thinking about going again this year, the day after Christmas. I was looking at the sro tickets again but this time they had rows beside the ticket. Like row 330 or 280 or 160, etc. Does that matter? Did they change things where you have to be in a certain row or can I still stand anywhere that I can find the best view?

BTW, we still winning the division.. Lol
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,242

Re: WFT Fan Here 

Post#2 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:26 pm

dlts20 wrote:Wassup Cowgirls.... Lol

Nah I'm just clowning. Question though. I bought tickets for our game on Thanksgiving a few years ago. We had seats in the upper deck but decided to use the sro since the view was much better. I was thinking about going again this year, the day after Christmas. I was looking at the sro tickets again but this time they had rows beside the ticket. Like row 330 or 280 or 160, etc. Does that matter? Did they change things where you have to be in a certain row or can I still stand anywhere that I can find the best view?

You can stand outside the stadium next to the porto potties. :nod: :naaa: :kissmybutt:
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,974

Post#3 » by Otis Driftwood » Thu Jan 6, 2022 1:26 am

Welp… guess that division thing didn’t work out for you. On the other hand, you damn near killed the Iggles QB.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#4 » by Otis Driftwood » Thu Jan 6, 2022 1:27 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:

You can stand outside the stadium next to the porto potties. :nod: :naaa: :kissmybutt:

Actually, the Porto potties are inside the stadium, BJJ.

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,242

Post#5 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Jan 6, 2022 6:31 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:

Actually, the Porto potties are inside the stadium, BJJ.

:falloff:
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#6 » by Otis Driftwood » Thu Jan 6, 2022 7:14 pm

Truth be told, I haven’t been to a Cowboys game since Texas Stadium. I’m not paying Jerry’s stupid prices for seats and I’m damn sure not paying $70 to park! There is standing room available for (I believe) $50 but my old ass requires a seat. I have attended numerous high school playoff games there though. $10 to park and $25 a pop to watch three games in one day of the best HS playoff games in the country. It’s an amazing place.

dlts20
RealGM
And1: 6,194

Post#7 » by dlts20 » Thu Jan 6, 2022 8:45 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:

Truth be told, I haven’t been to a Cowboys game since Texas Stadium. I’m not paying Jerry’s stupid prices for seats and I’m damn sure not paying $70 to park! There is standing room available for (I believe) $50 but my old ass requires a seat. I have attended numerous high school playoff games there though. $10 to park and $25 a pop to watch three games in one day of the best HS playoff games in the country. It’s an amazing place.

I ended up buying tickets with my PayPal to our game and the cards game only to find out that they didn't go through because my PayPal wasn't setup correctly. I got tickets to both in the standing room section for $22 each plus a few fees. I also usually park beside the stadium for like 20 I believe, maybe 25. Then just walk the distance. I'm thinking of going to the playoff game if I get a good standing room ticket

Return to Dallas Cowboys