ImageImageImageImage

Week 3: Cowboys @ Giants

Moderator: Texas Chuck

Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,044

Re: Week 3: Cowboys @ Giants 

Post#41 » by Mr B » Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:48 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:I feel the biggest reason why Smith is doing so well and better than expected is because he has Jason Peters currently beside him at LG.

And no so much playing next to him but helping him during practice. Pretty much every Eagles fan I know praises Peters for helping Mailata become the player he is.
linery88
Sixth Man
And1: 558

Post#42 » by linery88 » Sat Oct 1, 2022 4:05 am

Mr B wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:I feel the biggest reason why Smith is doing so well and better than expected is because he has Jason Peters currently beside him at LG.

And no so much playing next to him but helping him during practice. Pretty much every Eagles fan I know praises Peters for helping Mailata become the player he is.

Did not think Smith would do so well.We have a chance to make the playoffs,and do some damage,and our biggest cheerleader is on board.

Michael Irvin...a true believer...
Micah Prescott
Analyst
And1: 1,156

Post#43 » by Micah Prescott » Sat Oct 1, 2022 2:06 pm

Dallas does have a playoff shot due to a very strong defense but I do think it will have to come in the form of a Wild Card. I do not think they are winning the NFCE this year.

Honestly this might be the best Philly team I have seen. I'm more worried about these guys than I was Mike Vick's "dream team". I think we can probably do a decent job on Hurts, but I don't see our offense scoring on Philly.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#44 » by Mr B » Sat Oct 1, 2022 8:28 pm

Micah Prescott wrote:Dallas does have a playoff shot due to a very strong defense but I do think it will have to come in the form of a Wild Card. I do not think they are winning the NFCE this year.

Honestly this might be the best Philly team I have seen. I'm more worried about these guys than I was Mike Vick's "dream team". I think we can probably do a decent job on Hurts, but I don't see our offense scoring on Philly.

Yea the NFC Division winners will likely be: Packers, Rams, Bucs, and Eagles. Then the Wild cards will come down to Cowboys, Vikings, or Niners.
linery88
Sixth Man
And1: 558

Post#45 » by linery88 » Sun Oct 2, 2022 1:19 am

Mr B wrote:
Micah Prescott wrote:Dallas does have a playoff shot due to a very strong defense but I do think it will have to come in the form of a Wild Card. I do not think they are winning the NFCE this year.

Yea the NFC Division winners will likely be: Packers, Rams, Bucs, and Eagles. Then the Wild cards will come down to Cowboys, Vikings, or Niners.

Its better that we are no longer expected to win the division.False high expectations every season, all the time has not helped this team.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,330

Post#46 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Oct 2, 2022 12:34 pm

I hope I'm wrong, but I feel a let down coming off a Monday night game vs. division opponent and playing another. I expect the Cowboys to play sloppy but hopefully our defense and the running game will be good enough to steel a win today.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#47 » by Mr B » Sun Oct 2, 2022 5:09 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:I hope I'm wrong, but I feel a let down coming off a Monday night game vs. division opponent and playing another. I expect the Cowboys to play sloppy but hopefully our defense and the running game will be good enough to steel a win today.

I feel a letdown coming but for the Eagles not the Cowboys.

Return to Dallas Cowboys