ImageImageImageImage

Week 4 Commanders

Moderator: Texas Chuck

Micah Prescott
Analyst
And1: 1,156

Week 4 Commanders 

Post#1 » by Micah Prescott » Sun Oct 2, 2022 8:05 pm

Was this Diggs best game ever? That guy is an amazing athlete. I know he can give up the big play, and I won't call him a shutdown CB, QBs are not scared of him, but he is a huge play waiting to happen and I love that. What a great CB we have in Diggs.
Micah Prescott
Analyst

Re: Week 4 Commanders 

Post#2 » by Micah Prescott » Sun Oct 2, 2022 8:23 pm

Confused on why Zeke out touched Pollard 19 carries to 8. Neither had a good game though outside of Zeke's early 30yd reception.

Touches have been evenly split until today. Why the change?
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,328

Post#3 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Oct 2, 2022 8:42 pm

Dallas defense is legit !
Fierce1
RealGM
And1: 11,006

Post#4 » by Fierce1 » Sun Oct 2, 2022 10:36 pm

Dak's injury didn't hurt the Cowboys in the standings.

Cooper Rush played very well filling in for Dak.
Micah Prescott
Analyst

Post#5 » by Micah Prescott » Sun Oct 2, 2022 11:11 pm

Fierce1 wrote:Dak's injury didn't hurt the Cowboys in the standings.

Cooper played "good" I'd say. Two great TD passes but got a lucky break on a poorly thrown INT. He's a solid game manager type who executes plays properly but isn't going to do anything magic on his feet or create situations out of nothing.

He also benefits greatly from the defense, most QBs will get the W when the other team only scores 10 pts.

I'd say Cooper is worthy of being a starter though. I'll take him over QBs like Daniel Jones any day.
linery88
Sixth Man
And1: 556

Post#6 » by linery88 » Mon Oct 3, 2022 2:47 am

Micah Prescott wrote:

Cooper played "good" I'd say. Two great TD passes but got a lucky break on a poorly thrown INT. He's a solid game manager type who executes plays properly but isn't going to do anything magic on his feet or create situations out of nothing.

He also benefits greatly from the defense, most QBs will get the W when the other team only scores 10 pts.

I'd say Cooper is worthy of being a starter though. I'll take him over QBs like Daniel Jones any day.

Its great how they gameplan with Rush to give him the best chance to win.Hope they do the same kind of thing for Dak.
They could actually win a lot more if they were a little bit more conservative with Dak because of how good our defense is.
It shouldn,t be "Let Dak win it" all the time.
Micah Prescott
Analyst

Post#7 » by Micah Prescott » Mon Oct 3, 2022 2:35 pm

linery88 wrote:
Micah Prescott wrote:

Its great how they gameplan with Rush to give him the best chance to win.Hope they do the same kind of thing for Dak.
They could actually win a lot more if they were a little bit more conservative with Dak because of how good our defense is.
It shouldn,t be "Let Dak win it" all the time.

I agree

Early in Dak's career that is what it was too. And everyone labeled him a "game manager".

We have a solid defense that will always keep the game close, just need "basic" offensive schemes.
Micah Prescott
Analyst

Post#8 » by Micah Prescott » Mon Oct 3, 2022 5:43 pm

Read on Twitter

Return to Dallas Cowboys