Moderator: Texas Chuck

Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,018

Re: Cowboys vs. Jaguars. 

Post#141 » by Mr B » Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:44 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Mr B wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Remember the thread over at DallasCowboy Universe that was started back in 2019, "Who here isn't sold on Dak Prescott" when you and I were there briefly? :lol: Anyways, its up to 69 pages as of today. Its quite the read! Funniest parts are what was said about him 3 years ago still holds true today. :lol: I believe I saw a few of your post in there as well. You questioned Dak's accuracy and decision making from the very beginning. :thumbsup: :wizard: You also kept mentioning in those reads that the Cowboys should draft a QB every year. :nod:

**** that page. I did not get along with the guys there. I’d rather not discuss them at all.

Sorry about that. The real point I was trying to make when I brought up old posts, is that you had most of Dak's concerns we all had about him back 3 years ago. You questioned his decision making and accuracy from the start. That's all.

Yea those were my main concerns back then. He’s never been an extremely accurate QB. That’s why he’ll never be a Mohomes or Rodgers. He also does not have a great deep ball. His decision making has gotten better since his rookie year but he’s still having trouble making decisions in clutch situations. He tends to force passes when he should take the underneath stuff or just stick with the run. In HIS mind he’s Mahomes. Those little flaws in his game get them beat. It’s honestly very similar to Tony Romo. Both can be fun to watch but both lack “it”.

Return to Dallas Cowboys