[url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=35][img]/banners/was_wizards.png[/img][/url][url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=124][img]/banners/was_nationals.png[/img][/url][url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=233][img]/banners/was_capitals.png[/img][/url]

Official 2012 Draft & Offseason Discussion Thread

Moderator: LyricalRico

Badatude
Senior
And1: 97

Next another WR or OL 

Post#41 » by Badatude » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:31 pm

Looks like we are building up the O this year. We have singed 2 wide outs. Drafting a QB. Listening to the nfl chanel Wash wants another WR? Whats next for the O?
Rafael122
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 2,779

Re: Official 2012 Offseason Discussion Thread 

Post#42 » by Rafael122 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:28 pm

Skins re-sign Kedric Golston, and also sign safety Madieu Williams as well as corner Leigh Torrence. Fletcher is still out there and no one seems to be biting. I reckon he comes back.
Bickerstaff: who's up for kickball?!!
Ed Wood: Only if it's the no-pants variety.
Rafael122
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Re: Official 2012 Draft & Offseason Discussion Thread 

Post#43 » by Rafael122 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:49 pm

Happy RG3 day everyone!
Zonkerbl
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,185

Post#44 » by Zonkerbl » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:11 pm

So... I did not watch a minute of college football last season. Could someone point me to a summary of why RGIII is awesome, statistically, and why I shouldn't be worried about him turning into a Ryan Leaf?
I've been taught all my life to value service to the weak and powerless.
Rafael122
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#45 » by Rafael122 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:51 pm

Zonkerbl wrote:So... I did not watch a minute of college football last season. Could someone point me to a summary of why RGIII is awesome, statistically, and why I shouldn't be worried about him turning into a Ryan Leaf?

He's got all the intangibles you look for in a quarterback. Accurate, humble, smart, high football IQ. People compare him to Michael Vick, I just think this guy will end up being a better overall quarterback than Vick. He doesn't want to be known as a running QB, running is like his last resort, the guy is as good of a quarterback as you're going to have. He and Luck are basically 1 and 1A at this point. Plus, he comes from a military family so the kid has a good head on his shoulders. Graduated high school at 17, and graduated from Baylor in 3 years.

Not having a 2nd round pick hurts the Skins tonight, still a handful of offensive linemen that you could argue, would start for the Redskins this year. Bruce is going to have to get creative, only 1 pick tonight, and I believe two fourth round picks, a 5th, a 6th and a 7th tomorrow.

Return to Washington Football Team