[url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=35][img]/banners/was_wizards.png[/img][/url][url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=124][img]/banners/was_nationals.png[/img][/url][url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=233][img]/banners/was_capitals.png[/img][/url]

Fantasy Football 2012

Moderator: LyricalRico

W. Unseld
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 106

Fantasy Football 2012 

Post#1 » by W. Unseld » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:15 pm

Post all of your ff thoughts & questions here. I'll start with a question, I have up to 3 guys I can keep and if I keep them I have to give up the pick for the round they were drafted in--I sucked in this league but did win my other league, anywho:
Forte: Rd 2
Maurice Jones-Drew: Rd 3
Big Ben Round 6
Sam Bradford: Round 7
Beenie Wells: Round 7
J. Maclin: Round 9
Ben Tate: Round 13
Brandon Pettigrew: Round 13

My temptation is to go Maclin and Ben Tate b/c I would not be giving up much in terms of drafting rounds. MJD is also tempting--if traded to Detroit or Green Bay he could be absolutely sick--heck he was sick last year with the worst possible qb/WR situation but I'm also worried the Jags new owner wants to prove a point. The league is a standard scoring 1 pt per 10 yards, no ppr and 6 points per td no matter where it comes from. Thoughts?
Rafael122
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 2,779

Re: Fantasy Football 2012 

Post#2 » by Rafael122 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:18 pm

I would keep MJD, Big Ben, and Forte.
Bickerstaff: who's up for kickball?!!
Ed Wood: Only if it's the no-pants variety.
W. Unseld
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#3 » by W. Unseld » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:54 pm

I know it's preseason but it sure looks to me that the Bears want to use Bush at least 1/3 of the time to keep Forte's carries down--and I think Bush would definitely be the goal line back.
On Big Ben I'm terrified that they are going to try to ground and pound but I'm hoping they realize that's not what their team is currently set up for.
W. Unseld
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#4 » by W. Unseld » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:45 pm

Can anyone recommend a good fantasy website? I''ve used 4for4 & fantasy champs in the past but I'm leaning towards going for free websites this year. I'd love one that gets info from local beat reporters. I already know about junkyard jakes, rotoworld & askthecommish.

Return to Washington Football Team