[url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=35][img]/banners/was_wizards.png[/img][/url][url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=124][img]/banners/was_nationals.png[/img][/url][url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=233][img]/banners/was_capitals.png[/img][/url]

Gints week Thursday

Moderator: LyricalRico

Ruzious
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,579

Gints week Thursday 

Post#1 » by Ruzious » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:02 pm

It's hard to believe that this game might be pivotal in the NFC East. The Giants are 0-2 only because of epic fubars in finishing games. The explosive Eagles have imploded to 0-2. And Dallas has lost their star QB and WR for at least half the season. This Skins team that many projected to be the worst in the NFL actually has a chance to the division leader.

This is at NY and with NY's backs presumably to the wall, but... are they really going to take the Skins seriously? I don't think so. I think they'll assume they have this. They'll figure - We just need to stop the run, and we got this. So, I'm thinking this game will be on Cousins to prove early and maybe ofter - that he can throw downfield - rather than just dumpoffs. Frankly, I don't like the dumpoffs game when Morris is in the game - he's just not natural or explosive catching the ball out of the backfield. Jones is different - if you can get him the ball in space, he's faster and more powerful than the people trying to tackle him. If he just stays healthy and takes better care of the football, we have a genuine stud.

Ultimately, this game probably goes to the team who makes the fewest awful mistakes. So no fumbles and no ints that set up the Giants for easy scores. I don't think Eli will beat us.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams
LyricalRico
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 780

Re: Gints week Thursday 

Post#2 » by LyricalRico » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:01 pm

Giants tried to give it away again, but they were already up by too much due to Washington's mistakes.
Ruzious
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,579

Re: Gints week Thursday 

Post#3 » by Ruzious » Sun Dec 6, 2015 10:09 pm

Giants blow yet another 4th quarter 10 point lead and lose to Jets in OT. Amazing.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams

Return to Washington Football Team