[url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=35][img]/banners/was_wizards.png[/img][/url][url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=124][img]/banners/was_nationals.png[/img][/url][url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=233][img]/banners/was_capitals.png[/img][/url]

RGIII book

Moderator: LyricalRico

blahblah312
Sophomore
And1: 18

RGIII book 

Post#1 » by blahblah312 » Thu Dec 2, 2021 3:22 pm

So RGIII know the the sexual harassment and never said word one. When his career is done then he tells it to the person who wrote the book and talks about how he is better father and husband. You would have been better at both and a better human if you would have helped the cheerleaders out when you had a voice in DC instead of letting them be abused.

You are only trying to sell a book I will never read or buy.
LyricalRico
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 780

Re: RGIII book 

Post#2 » by LyricalRico » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:41 pm

blahblah312 wrote:So RGIII know the the sexual harassment and never said word one. When his career is done then he tells it to the person who wrote the book and talks about how he is better father and husband. You would have been better at both and a better human if you would have helped the cheerleaders out when you had a voice in DC instead of letting them be abused.

You are only trying to sell a book I will never read or buy.

Yep, and now he's not even going to publish it. I guess his desire to avoid looking bad so he can further his broadcasting career trumped his desire to get back at the team. I also wonder if him admitting knowing but not helping in a book would have been more than a PR hit, like opening himself up to lawsuits or at a minimum requests to depose him in existing lawsuits.

Either way, at this point dude's just a clown trying to stay relevant. :clown:

Return to Washington Football Team