[url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=35][img]/banners/was_wizards.png[/img][/url][url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=124][img]/banners/was_nationals.png[/img][/url][url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=233][img]/banners/was_capitals.png[/img][/url]

LaVar to retire?

Moderator: LyricalRico

jmrosenth
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 108

LaVar to retire? 

Post#1 » by jmrosenth » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:03 pm

Jason La Confa says it could happen in his blog.

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/

I've always liked LaVar the person and wish him the best if it's true. He never lived up th expectations but he was definitely a fan favorite.
[quote:6312c12ed1="imperium1999"]
i had had two martinis at this point so i asked her if he every shouted DAGGER in the bedroom with her.

she looked at me kinda strangely and said she had no idea what DAGGER meant.
[/quote]
LyricalRico
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 780

Post#2 » by LyricalRico » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:37 pm

I wonder how good LaVar could have been had he stayed healthy and (more importantly IMO) Marty been retained for his full 4 year contract. Heck, I wonder how good the franchise as a whole would have been. I watch San Diego and cringe sometimes.

Of course Marty will never win a Super Bowl but I wouldn't have minded a few more playoff wins over the last few years. I'm sure LaVar wouldn't have minded, either.
Wizards2Lottery
RealGM
And1: 26

Post#3 » by Wizards2Lottery » Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:05 pm

After the garbage he spewed about our organization and our coaches/players in his press confrences in NY, all I gotta say is:

**** LaVar

Return to Washington Football Team