ImageImageImageImageImage

Knicks @ Lakers, Game #69 5/11, 10:00 PM

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

TylersLakers
RealGM
And1: 2,826

Re: Knicks @ Lakers, Game #69 5/11, 10:00 PM 

Post#61 » by TylersLakers » Wed May 12, 2021 10:43 pm

Kilroy wrote:I think we need to be talking about the game Mathews played too... Lots of key plays that don't show up on box scores as much... Solid reactive D, key buckets, physical play... He's going to be big for us in the post season too...

If I was Vogel, he'd be in the rotation in the playoffs without question.
BEazy
RealGM
And1: 2,484

Post#62 » by BEazy » Wed May 12, 2021 10:46 pm

TylersLakers wrote:
ScHoolBoy B wrote:Ohhh I know somebody on this board that's going to be super salty Talen made that 3 POINTER. lol

You HAVE to be talking about me lmao. :rofl:

Honestly, I do love THT. But he's young. And I definitely think to max out the LeBron/AD window, we should have dealt him for Lowry.

With that said.. he's such a trip. LMAO. Last night's emotions watching that 4th quarter and OT was hard to explain. A roller coaster ride because of THT alone. But these are SUPER valuable reps for him.

Nah, it wasn't you. I respect your opinions, you have good insight. I honestly didn't even know you didn't like THT. I'm not going to name names, but it's not you bro.

Long Live The Black Mamba. Kobe Bean Bryant Laker For Life. 8/24
TylersLakers
RealGM
And1: 2,826

Post#63 » by TylersLakers » Wed May 12, 2021 10:48 pm

ScHoolBoy B wrote:
TylersLakers wrote:
ScHoolBoy B wrote:Ohhh I know somebody on this board that's going to be super salty Talen made that 3 POINTER. lol

You HAVE to be talking about me lmao. :rofl:

Honestly, I do love THT. But he's young. And I definitely think to max out the LeBron/AD window, we should have dealt him for Lowry.

With that said.. he's such a trip. LMAO. Last night's emotions watching that 4th quarter and OT was hard to explain. A roller coaster ride because of THT alone. But these are SUPER valuable reps for him.

Nah, it wasn't you. I respect your opinions, you have good insight. I honestly didn't even know you didn't like THT. I'm not going to name names, but it's not you bro.

Thanks man. We better not lose him in the off-season for nothing is all I gotta say. Same with Caruso.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers