ImageImageImageImageImage

Around the NBA VIII

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

ajdontwatchthat
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,496

Re: Around the NBA VIII 

Post#1981 » by ajdontwatchthat » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:39 am

This might be a Laker board, but Ainge has committed a heist on the Sixers.

There was a comment back there about the general board and their dislike for Lonzo, and it really is sad how bad they hate this man and want him to fail.

The fact that he has drawn this much hate at the age of 19 and having his game scrutinized to such a microscopic level that I never seen in my life throughout THREE GAMES.

When Lonzo peforms well against the Suns it doesn't matter, but when everyone else this season, not a peep about their stats lmaoooo.
ajdontwatchthat wrote:So were Horry and Rick Fox more productive than a young Kobe judging off PER?

Pennebaker wrote:Yes, absolutely. Young Kobe was not a great player.
dAdo dA dEvil
Sixth Man
And1: 476

Post#1982 » by dAdo dA dEvil » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:58 am

snaquille oatmeal wrote:
Kilroy wrote:In other news... Fultz has a shoulder injury he 'can't recall' getting that requires fluid drainage, and doesn't seem to have a solution... He "can't raise his arms to shoot..."

Did he screw it up in the weight room? Did he injure it pre draft and hide it? Interesting story there...

Solid pick.

isn't there a law about Sixers players getting injured their first year?

Hahaha! This made my day! :lol: :lol: :lol:
ROballer
General Manager
And1: 2,752

Post#1983 » by ROballer » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:27 pm

I wonder sometimes how Anthony Davis' season lines would have looked like if not for all those damn injuries early in the game.

It feels like he has at least 2-3 games every year in which he plays 5-10 mins before he leaves the game with an injury. Those take a toll in his overall season statistical output, especially on the raw numbers.

Looking at his career logs, he has like 15 games in which he exited with an injury after playing 0-18 mins, with about 10 of them playing no more than 10 mins.
Steve Nash injures his back while carrying bags

Slava wrote:I pulled a hammy while fapping. I won't make fun of Nash.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers