ImageImageImageImageImage

Interest in Blake Griffin or Hayward?

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

Tee212
Lead Assistant
And1: 423

Re: Interest in Blake Griffin or Hayward? 

Post#41 » by Tee212 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:33 am

nah hay would just take away from bi minutes and blake is a ginger.....soo white guy and ginger guy ill pass
AcecardZ
Lead Assistant
And1: 541

Re: Interest in Blake Griffin or Hayward? 

Post#42 » by AcecardZ » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:30 am

RingsDontLie wrote:
AcecardZ wrote:We're probably setting our sights too low aiming for Hayward or Griffin. Once we sign one of them that's it. That's our star player unless Ingram and/or Ball somehow develop.

What will this team ever be able to achieve with Blake "alligator arms" Griffin or Brandon Hayward as our best players? Scares me to even think about it.

Not many people better than Gordon Hayward actually. Don't tell me you actually think Lebron is coming to the Lakers?

What happened to us before is that we don't make offers to these other guys we should be making offers to. We bide our time waiting for "lebron" or "kevin durant" while other teams get great players like Hayward, and were left twiddling our thumbs with Wesley Johnson, and Mozgov....

We tell hayward that the likelihood of your buddy George to come to the Lakers especially after siging you, is 100% guaranteed. Lakers are in a great position to get Hayward and I'm not sure why we are not trying to convince him to come here.

I don't want LeBron... (insert snarky LOL Lakersfan comment here)

He's getting older and his best years are behind him. What would he be good for? One or maybe two years?

I'm not sure who I really want. When that player becomes available I'll know it. Until then I'd like the team to maintain cap flexibility.
Sometimes being wrong is awesome!!! :D

Return to Los Angeles Lakers