Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

Slava
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,446

Re: Brandon Ingram: All Rookie Second Team 

Post#21 » by Slava » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:45 am

dAdo dA dEvil wrote:
Slava wrote:Its kind of funny that we drafted #7, #46, #2, #27, #34 and #2, #32 in consecutive years but the only rookie to make first team was Clarkson, picked at #46 which is our lowest pick in that duration.

I say let's give JC a shot this season probably starting at SG. With DLo gone maybe he can come back to be the player before there was a DLo. Plus I think we only have JC and Hart as of this moment as our SGs in the team.

Yeah no, if he is anything he is the primary ball handler who can run some pick and rolls and score. So he is more of a solution at back up PG than starting SG. In the absence of alternatives, either Brewer or Hart should start at SG.
:king: + :angry: = :wizard:
dAdo dA dEvil
Sixth Man
And1: 476

Re: Brandon Ingram: All Rookie Second Team 

Post#22 » by dAdo dA dEvil » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:57 pm

Slava wrote:
dAdo dA dEvil wrote:
Slava wrote:Its kind of funny that we drafted #7, #46, #2, #27, #34 and #2, #32 in consecutive years but the only rookie to make first team was Clarkson, picked at #46 which is our lowest pick in that duration.

I say let's give JC a shot this season probably starting at SG. With DLo gone maybe he can come back to be the player before there was a DLo. Plus I think we only have JC and Hart as of this moment as our SGs in the team.

Yeah no, if he is anything he is the primary ball handler who can run some pick and rolls and score. So he is more of a solution at back up PG than starting SG. In the absence of alternatives, either Brewer or Hart should start at SG.

It's cool he stays a back up. It'd be fun to watch Zu and him on PnR.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers