ImageImageImageImageImage

Designed some fanwear dedicated to the iconic LaVar Ball, check it out!

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

Antetokounmpo
Veteran
And1: 1,051

Designed some fanwear dedicated to the iconic LaVar Ball, check it out! 

Post#1 » by Antetokounmpo » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:57 am

What up Laker fans?

For those of you that would love some Ball fanwear, but the BBB prices are too crisp, I got you covered!

I designed some LaVar fanwear for the fun of it, with the classical reference to the "Ball Don't Lie" quote by Rasheed Wallace. It's an ironic twist to the original quote, working with the nameplay as well as the quote by LaVar, stating that everybody knows Lonzo's going to be a Laker. Say what you want about the guy, but Lonzo definitely is a Laker, and LaVar definitely is a baller!

Here's the link for those of you that are interested! The sale will only go through if there's at least 10 purchases, if not, you'll be refunded through teespring. I'm not pushing anyone to buy it, but if you like it, feel free to go for it! You can choose between a regular T-Shirt, a long sleeved T and a hoodie, all of which have a few different colors to choose from.

https://teespring.com/lavar-ball-don-t-lie#pid=11&cid=2495&sid=front

If you feel like you'd want some other kind of Laker related T-Shirts which could attract other people as well, hit me up with requests & recommendations. Any kind of feedback and criticism is welcome as well!

Return to Los Angeles Lakers